OLTL: Character SORASed

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dunno, it looks like Soaps.com is another one of those hack soap sites with a fancy name that just suck up rumors from the gossip boards. It happens often with classier-named sites than you'd think. Remember when SON fell for K___ B____? Remember Soaptown USA and those assorted "spoiler mavens" of the last five years? The only one I remember who actually had original, factual information of their own was a long-gone Datalounge insider.

Now I'm hearing that Soaps.com site just copied the "Facebook message" from an anonymous board. Really amateur, gullible stuff. If you can't verify his Facebook, if no one else has the story and if the only word comes from either an anonymous board or a site no one has ever heard of, then mmmmaybe people should think twice before declaring it as gospel.

• Members

If there is someone out there who is actually taking the time to make stuff like this up, they need to PM me about taking some of this life I could do without off of my hands.

If this is true, I wish him all the best. I guess he didn't luck out like KA. Though neither of Todd and Blair's smart ass children have ever been my favorite (admittedly, precocious tri-state area child actors get on my nerves, but ironically, I now wish Starr was more like her former self), I don't see the big rush in SORASing this kid unless at least two Ford bros get the heave-ho in his stead.

• Members

Is there really such a need to put down other sites. You say Soaps.com is causing a rumor like Soaptown USA which isn't fair. No offense to SON site but didn't this SON get it wrong when they said Roger Howarth was coming back months and months ago. (No offense)

Geez these people who run these sites do the best they can and tell us what they can and all people can do is bash these sites that we come to because they dont like what they read.

SON, Soaps.com, Soaptown USA, Soap Central and Daytime Confidential and many other sites get information pretty much the same. Some get it before the others and eventually everyone has it. If you dont like what you read stop coming to the sites.

So much for good will towards your fellow men.

Happy New Year

Archived