OLTL: Discussion for the week December 13

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This murder mystery apparently is going to be told in all flashbacks.

Bo was drugged and passed out all night so he's in the clear. So is Starr as she obviously had no clue Eddie was dead and no longer a threat.

As for the rest:

Nora was MIA from car crash which occurred very near the motel so I'm betting she did go back and run into Eddie.

Matthew was on the way to the motel and been MIA since.

Langston and Ford were NOT together all night as she left to get him some clothes.

Téa isn't a suspect as she's worried Todd put a hit out on Eddie but Todd is always written as a prime suspect in ANY Llanview crime.

• Members

I also didnt get why she didnt contact Charlie and go to him. It would have made more sense had Echo not told her Charlie called but she did and it made little sense why Viki left it at that

WTF is Nora and Matthew? Im confused with this crash

Oh and Inez is a slut and a whore even if she didnt sleep with Bo. I hope her nasty butt feels guilty for whats happened to Nora and Matthew as a result of her actions

• Members

:lol: SERIOUSLY! That whole thing kind of reminded me of the classsic scenes where Viki, Dorian, and Tina are in the secret room debating about reading the letters Victor left.

But that smarm Todd got the line of the day to Blair: "Dontcha wanna see me smash yer box open?"

Archived