OLTL: Discussion for the week December 13

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Charlie and Echo arent strong enough characters to stand on their own as a couple. The only reason Charlie is still around is bc of Viki. End them and I fear he would be on his way out. IA with you though that Kerwin and Zimmer have chemistry but I dont think it will matter in the end

I prefer Viki and Dorian as friends. Their rivalry is so played out and Ive found myself enjoying their moments of peace that they've had in the past 10 years. They work better on friendlier terms than fighting

Dorian "We are going to bring that bitch down" Love that line

• Members

I agree, I'm loving Viki and Dorian as friends, and their rivalry has been played out for years now. Seeing Viki and Dorian act amicable towards each other, helps Dorian as a character for me personally, as Dorian's grudge against Viki has always made her appear rather immature in my eyes.

• Members

I think Dorian/Viki work best when they have differences but also similarities, and a common goal. The show seems to just think that the two being at odds is enough and don't bother to ever write a story -- like that whole mess with the mayoral election last year.

• Members

Yeah, I would rather see them especially Destiny do something else besides talk about which one out of Nate/Matthew is going through the rougher time. Last time I checked Destiny was going through a really rough time as well. And I would like to see more of that storyline. And I haven't seen Shaun in a while. I wish the writers would pick back up the Charlene storyline/Greg being Destiny's father reveal.

It's a waste IMO, for them to drop that storyline, because I think it was one of the most interesting storylines on the show. They could have just brought up Charlene to usher out Greg, but I wish they would do more with that storyline.

I don't mind Destiny talking to Matthew, because I think they are interesting together. But I still would like to see Destiny/The Evans family get more of a storyline. I want to learn more about Charlene, and see if she has any family out there or if she will eventually pop up.

Also it does look like the Destiny divorcing her parents storyline might have been dropped.

• Members

I love BK but I love him more with ES and think they have great chemistry together. I cannot stand how dumbed down they are putting Charlie concering all this Echo crap, now she is going to use something that he has had to deal with for the most part of his life and has lost so much because of it just so she can get closer to Rex and Charlie. Not good OLTL. Not good. I was never a Viki/Clint fan so I really don't want to see them EVER go back there. Charlie reminds me a lot of Joe Riley, probably why I love him so much because for me Joe was Viki's true love.

• Members

Tad's been on the show before too, he was kind of buddy-buddy with Kevin and he had Nora/Hank/Rachel on The Cutting Edge.

What's different about Destiny? Did she get her braces taken off? And a writing "note" for Darren, I don't think most people would say, "(Your dad's) dead", they'd at least be kind enough to soften it with, "He passed away."

Archived