OLTL: Discussion for the week December 13

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

For this story to work, Nora has to go on trial for murder. If it's a Ford/Salinger - who cares. And Todd already went through a murder trial. I would love to see Nora front and center.....but I doubt we'll see that.

• Members

I love them!

But I also like her & Darren...I love how there's at least one person trying to get her to scrape up some congeniality for her parents. I like Darren because he says what's on his mind and tells it like it is. Destiny doesn't like it but IMO what he's saying is the truth. She better be careful, I sort of got the feeling that some of what Darren was saying had some foreshadowing to it. Saying stuff like "I just hope something bad doesn't happen to them", "How are you going to feel if they end up dying and you never made up with them?"

Matthew influencing her rejection towards her parents is wrong, but it's one of those misery loves company things. They are having similar difficulties right now. I get it, but I hope Destiny doesn't listen to him.

• Members

I'd kill to watch Téa defending Nora for murder. Those are the two frenemies working together RC should concentrate on instead of his contrived Blair/Téa BFF crap. Nora and Téa have a longer, convulted history without the cattiness of fighting over same man.

• Members

NR cannot handle this dramatic material. He's absolutely horrible at anything but light, fluffy fun scenes. Good grief, these KA and NR should end up on Chelsea's show again as the worst kind of drivel soaps offer up.

LP is wooden and horrible in ALL his scenes.

• Members
I agree... and honestly, if Destiny does not get her head out of her butt, I am hoping something does happen to her parents since she seems determined to throw them away anyway...

Too bad Shaun isn't giving Destiny that speech he gave her about if Matthew was worth it to get over the hurt and maintain a relationship with him... I am with Darren... its a shame Destiny doesn't think that her parents, who she knows loves her and who have taken good care of her all her life, don't merit the kind of effort to maintain the relationship like Matthew apparently does.

Archived