AMC Actress Taking Unexpected Leave

• Members

LOL, totally, but I still think Beth from season 2 is my all-time least favorite Real World woman. She, Tami, and Irene (another one!) really got on my nerves after the David thing. Particularly Beth who flipped the script like nobody's business. In hindsight, I can understand Tami's anger more now, what if she had on nasty drawls or something and he yanked her out in front of the cameras. But Beth was laughing her ass off and suddenly she was dropping the rape-bomb. Oh no no no no no...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still cant beleive she said David raped Tami. That was jsut foul and wrong on so many levels and an insult to women that have actually been raped

As for Tami, she was laughing and smiling throughout the whole thing. I think she only changed her attitude about it bc of Beth and how she instigated and twisted it to make Tami feel ugly about the situation

• Members

I just read that Irene, apparently, left Real World because she had ethical issues with the way the show was produced. When Stephen was cast, the producers cast him because he was gay and then when they began shooting the show, he wouldn't play gay for the cameras and the producers allowed him to do so. That's why there was the whole "This wouldn't work out, because you're a homosexual."

• Members

That's crazy. I wonder if she's been asymptomatic all this time or if she's had something she couldn't quite "shake" for a long while.

Re: Irene/Stephen, that's some real scandal right there boy! So the show knew dude was gay, unquestionably hired him because of such, then went along with him when he decided that he didn't want to share that with the world? WOW. That season had its share of controversy, remember that guy got caught having a relationship with a girl on the production staff and she was fired? If you all want to continue this we should move it to a Real World thread out of respect for Miss Debbi. :D

Archived