AMC - Monday - November 22, 2010

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The song playing at the end during the Erica/Bianca/Kendall scenes was nice, but I really think it drained a lot of emotional impact from the scenes. When Kendall kept calling Zach's phone and hearing his voicemail, that was a really powerful moment but it could have been even better if that song wasn't blasting in the background.

Wow Alicia was crying SO hard that you could see the veins popping out of her forehead! I don't think she cared how ugly she looked, she really just wanted to showcase how grief-stricken Kendall was over Zach dying....I think she definitely accomplished that. I thought she rocked today and will be even better tomorrow & Wednesday. Kendall when she's not in the denial/shock phase will be even more amazing to watch.

JL was great to. I knew Liza really loved Zach. I did think the Zach/Liza flashback was a little inappropriate, lol.

Jackson was right, the judge calling a short recess after Greenlee's verdict was read was unusual. I think she might've went out and told David the news. Anything to keep KB on the show..it would be a shame if this was the end of the road for her on AMC!

• Members

Ok, just watched, and OMG.

I just knew y'all would blow up like I did about Jesse/Tad/Jake all blaming David for Zach's death. And before they could even REACT to the death, they just start in on David. Its ridiculous, tedious, annoying, and stupid.

I thought Susan Lucci and Jamie Lunar killed it. Alicia was good in the middle, but the beginning and end were over the top.

I just feel like this has been poorly written. The wrong people are (randomly) telling the wrong people about the news. Jack telling Liza for his own selfish reasons (as if it were a last resort)... Greenlee telling Bianca with not much reaction... etc.

I'm just not feeling it. Haven't since the explosion.

I loooove that David is back, but with Rylee back together, and the town blaming him for Zach's death... it'll just be more of the same. Which again, is tedious at best.

• Members

Bianca finding out about Zach's death in the courtroom could have been CBL's moment to shine but it wasn't! I don't think she did bad, IMO she actually did a good job but it could have been a LOT better. I really hated the way Greenlee broke the news to her. It was like she was asking her to buy a gallon of milk from the store or something. She barely had any emotion in her voice and face when she told Binx. What I liked about Bianca's reaction was her mention of Miranda loving Zach, and Gabby now not being able to grow up knowing her father!sad.gif

• Members

What I thought was interesting was that Kendall was in denial about Zach being died until she saw Bianca then lost it. It's as if she couldn't deny it any longer. I wonder if that was an acting choice or that was written in the script.

I felt Bianca should have heard about it from Jack or Erica.. not Greenlee. Same thing with Liza.. she should have heard the news from Tad and not Jack. I wonder if that is a headwriter decision or a breakdown writer's decision?

Archived