AMC - Monday - November 22, 2010

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure that was in the script, and I liked it though again I felt like it was too rushed. It all felt very rushed to me. But I saw that moment as Kendall seeing the truth on the face of the one person she knew she could trust with the truth of Zach's demise. Bianca was her trigger, she knew that she had a special investment in Zach's life too (right or wrong, we won't even go into all that) and seeing her emotional state just sealed the deal.

• Members

So I rarely say this, but Cameron Mathison brought it in his scene. I thought he was gonna look all over the place like Walt or Darnell usually do, you know bobble head?

Cameron as much as I hate Ryan, sold that scene telling Kendall how it happened.

Jamie Luner gets honerable mention to showcasing her pain.

The star was Miss Minshew, Debbie Morgan would be proud of that crying scene. She went from hysterical to completely 'world was just shattered' cry, I mean think about it, this isn't about looking pretty at this moment, Kendall is realizing her husband is dead, Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and he ain't coming home, she owned that scene, you even saw vein in Kendall's forehead, your cries at that moment has to be choked, shaky, teary, and ugly, and she did just that.

Now what pissed me off. I don't give two sh-- about David's cliffhanger, my god way to F' up a moment, that montage for Kendall where she's calling Zach and getting the machine, perfection, the song beautiful, I actually want to upload it, what I hated was how they couldn't end it at that, my god show some decency. I didn't like Zendall but please stop killing moments.

• Members

Yeah, even if David were really dead, as Jesse believed at the time, it would be his fault that Greenlee fled town. :wacko:

It was so obvious that David set the whole thing up.

If not her, then half the town anyway. I'm holding out hope for Kendall to blame Greenlee & Ryan and launch a plot to make them pay!

I loved the song they played and felt that it fit the scene perfectly!

Alicia overacted, imo, and it made her big breakdown laughable.

Why was Liza's flashback to Zach inappropriate? She just found out he died and imo had every right to remember him.

I'd love for KB's character to somehow be connected to David and stay on the show!

Rebecca Taylor.

I really liked how Kendall didn't believe it until she saw Bianca, but I agree with everyone who said Bianca's reaction should have been stronger and it was wrong for Greenlee to tell her.

• Members

Okay I finally watched. I just realized I haven't watched a full episode since shortly after David's "death."

I agree with everyone who said this episode just felt wrong. It was rushed, the dialogue bordered on puerile (Can we PLEASE declare a moratorium on the phrase "This isn't happening!" and all its variants? Especially if spoken by Erica Kane.) and the emotion was completely off, but not because of the performances, I hate seeing decent actors try to make this stuff work. I'm giving thumbs ups to Minshew who has never been my favorite actress but I thought she did a wonderful job and to Luner who I would, quite simply, follow into the bowels of hell.

I have to give a thumbs down to DW/Jesse. WTF was that opening scene? I love DW. Gawd knows I do <end Sophia from The Color Purple> but he was mugging and stammering so hard I wanted someone to F.A.S.T. test him for signs of a stroke. That was painful. As for Jesse, it's long past time for someone like Brot to sit him down and say "You know, chief. Your fixation on David Hayward is kind of gay and by that I mean its actually homoerotic. Do you hear what I'm sayin? You're in love with David Hayward. That's fine. Just deal with it and stop making it the taxpayers problem 'kay?"

I see what people were talking about with CBL's courtroom scene but to me the real problem is that they just don't know what to do with Binks.

LMAO! For real! I kept wanting to say "Do you people remember Zach Slater? Mr. "keep him alive I need his heart?" I'm surprised Binks didn't jump up to say "I have to call Nelson Mandela. He's going to be so devastated."

• Members

Well, we already know how much Zendall fans hate that, so I was trying to allay any unnecessary uproar. They hated Reese before she even appeared because of that, so...sleep.gif

At least when it comes to prolonging the inevitable, they gave it to the right script writer. She can write the most drawn out, filler dialogue of anyone on staff. She will start off a scene asking a question, have a whole bunch of crap in the middle, and end it with the same question being asked.

Character A: What happened to Zach? Why isn't he here?

Character B: There's something I need to tell you.

Character A: Just tell me why Zach isn't here!

Character B: That's just it. I don't know how to say it.

Character A: Just say it!

Character B: We did everything we could.

Character A: What do you mean "did"? What happened?

Character B: There's no easy way to put this.

Character A: For God's sake! What happened to Zach? Why isn't he here?!

End of scene.

:lol: I still can't get over how ANGELA will be heartbroken... The man spent most of the time using her husband as his little corrupt lapdog.

I kinda saw that coming from the top of the scene, though. I knew Kendall didn't know Bianca was there and I knew that Kendall wouldn't kick Bianca out the way she did Ryan and Erica, so I felt something was going to give when Kendall saw Bianca. The way that Bianca realized Miranda was "gone" when she saw Kendall... in one of the most over the top scenes ever, with everyone in the hospital hearing Bianca's screams.

This was just an amplified version of MIshew's "Zach? Zach? OMG! Zach?! Zach?! Wake up! Zach? Zach?! Zach?! Can you hear me, Zach?! Zach?! Zach?!?"

And as for Liza's flashback, hey... I'm just thankful she wasn't fondly remembering the time when sweet, kind, Uncle Zach RIPPED HER PANTIES off on a blackjack table to have anonymous sex.

Archived