AMC - Monday - November 22, 2010

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Cameron and Ryan. I'm in the minority of people on the internet, that feel that way, but I do like him. I can understand people saying he's goes OTT with his acting a lot of the times. But I think he is best when he tones things down. And I liked his acting much better today than AM's. His acting was better than hers today IMHO. The acting during this reaction from her:

wasn't working from me.

• Members

I thought AM actually did a nice job...it was very raw and I'm proud she went with the ugly cry..I recently was in the hospital and saw a woman right after she found out her husband had died, and it really is very much an uncomfortable and non-pretty site.

• Members

I can see why some people say OTT sometimes but idk I just feel underwhelmed when its all said and done when he does a scene (which is 99.9% of the time). I just want a glimmer of hope for what more can be achieved when he reaches that 1%.

• Members

I don't hate her or anything like that, I just don't think she's the strongest actress. And that she doesn't do very well with dramatic stuff. I think she's better at the lighter stuff.

I agree, she's not very good at crying. Not only does she ugly cry, (which I understand that some people do). But it looks like she's doing fake ugly crying.

Archived