AMC - Monday - November 22, 2010

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When did Mondays become the new Fridays?

I had to laugh at Jake's Bea Arthur hands when Judge Sheila threw down the verdict.

Gosh, everything that came out of Ryan's mouth today annoyed me. "It's no longer a search and rescue, it's a search and recover."/"She's in denial." He just has this smug quality in spite of himself that irks me.

Jesse's kick-ball-change at seeing David. :lol:

• Members

@Cheap Right, right, I kind of like it this way though. Same over at OLTL, it's like starting your week with a 5 Hour Day Energy. I was surprised that they didn't cut in for more coverage of the Chandra Levy verdict today.

• Members

I can't stand him either. How many of those in the courtroom have been thought to be dead? Tad, Jesse, Ryan, more? Zach has already done it once and if AMC ever convinces TK to move to LA he will come back from the dead again. Ho hum, David is another one.

• Members

Darn! I was hoping to see just how pathetic these people could get with blaming a dead man for things happening months after his death. Jake blaming him for a damn pot hole and Jesse blaming him for Zach's death was only skimming the surface...

Speaking of which, why was Jesse fretting telling ANGELA about Zach's death? Did Angie even share any scenes with Zach, let alone have a relationship with him to the point where she'd be so distraught over his death? I love the Valley of Hypocrites. Everyone in town is mourning what an excellent man they've lost in Zach Slater -- when this time six years ago, half of the town was constantly trying to run him out of town.

• Members

Well we have had what, five agenda writing changes since then? I was quite confused as to how this news would affect Angela at all. She's got her own issues to deal with than mourn a man she probably only ever met in passing.

Bianca played it as if she knew he was already gone. You could see the restrained emotion in her face. It was like...ok I got a crying scene coming.... gotta amp it up. It seemed as if she was waiting for her cue to let it out.

Rebecca Budig has been turning in some very rotten performances the last month. She is officially back to phoning it in.

• Members

I don't really remember them sharing a lot of scenes outside of the time she first met him, after he was rescued out of the hole. They might have shared a few scenes here and there since that moment, but I don't remember them being very close. I remember Greenlee being the one that Angie kind of bonded with some, after Angie saved her life and treated her and Frankie.

It's something to see how people are now mourning Zach, because for like the first 2-3 years he was in Pine Valley, people treated him almost as badly as they treated David.

They constantly hated on him and blamed him for a lot of the stuff that went wrong. Eventually though some of them did come to like him/respect him, but it did take them a while to get there with him.

Archived