Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I was thinking that you did link a scene of Miguel and Veronica kissing when I read the caption.

Anyhow: it would have been the right headline in both cases. LOL!!! Poor Miguel, the only time he was ever given somehting else than saying "Yes, Mrs. Newman", it was romance with a psychopath.

• Members

Italy seems to be the only non-English speaking country that aired episodes before 1986. Y&R started in Australia in 1974 and in New Zealand in 1977. As far as Canada goes, I know Global started airing Y&R in 1984, and CHCH aired Y&R before that but I don't know the start year.

Edited by kalbir

• Members

Yes! She played Angela Lawrence, daughter of Lorie's attorney, Robert Lawrence (from her trial of the attempted murder of Vanessa). If you take a look at the 11/29/82 episode in the vault, she's featured in that one and has a meatier role.

Please register in order to view this content

She was also Traci's friend. The Lawrence family was clearly meant to be a bigger deal than they turned out.