• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Speaking of mis-dated episodes...

I am currently watching Feb 3 '95 on @YRfan23 's playlist: 

but in the vault is also a ep labeled 2-3-95, and it's a different ep, with only 16 minutes.

I'm guessing the vault version is a later ep than Feb 3. Anyone know the actual date?

ETA: Ah, in comparing YRFan23's version of 2-13-95, I think the vault version labeled 2-3-95 is actually 2-13-95. Can someone who has access update the date?

Edited by yrfan1983

• Members

I had know idea someone mislabeled that date. I thought for a second 2/3/95 wasn’t the right date and I almost panicked!

Please register in order to view this content

looks like the two are just mixed up, I will switch it in a bit!  

• Members

Thanks as always!! PS do you have the original 2/3/95, with the audio not muted in Matt and Amy's scene, that you could upload to the Vault? It looks like a juicy scene, plus I'm curious what song you had to mute in order to not get a Youtube strike

• Members

That's how I felt during the classic episodes last summer. My favorite look and feel is that classic 90s old Hollywood throwback style, but that wouldn't work today. Early 2000s Y&R still looked like Y&R while being modernized, and could work today with some tweaking.

Thanks!

I think I fixed it, but can you check?

• Members

Yep It's fixed! Thanks!

When they reshowed the 2 2004 episodes (7/5 and 7/6/04) of Katherine's intervention last summer, It was amazing to see how many vets were still present during that time. We saw Liz, Brock, and Gina With Nikki, Lauren, Jill and Mackenzie all trying to save Katherine from drinking, and got those ghostly visits from Rex and Phillip! on top with that we saw Dru having flashbacks of around the time she first came to town with Mamie! 

It's all of that which is why I personally hold 2004-2005 in the "classic" Y&R category! They are not my favorite years, but compared to what was a head only 2-3 years later, those two years are definitely still Y&R

• Members

GUYS!!! There's some full French episodes on this channel!!

according to the French Guide this episode aired in the U.S on October 10, 1988!   

This one aired July 24, 1989 in the U.S!   

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

I posted these 2 because it looks like they are the 2 NEW ones we haven't seen. The other 2 they have are ones already uploaded. 

I honestly just looked up Lex Feux D'Lamour randomly searching for something else, and I jumped in when I saw these episodes pop up!  LOL