Missed Couple Opportunities

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I totally agree with that! Why they never pursued that, I'll never know. I remember reading once that Jerk never saw the actor's performing because he was afraid it would influence how he wrote the show since he had it plotted out long-term. If that is true, it's no wonder he was so hell-bent on keeping the Ethan/Theresa/Gwen triangle going because there were periods where Gwen and Theresa could have moved off into other relationships thus the show evolves. Novel concept LOL

I also liked Miguel/Whitney... they had a good chemistry in the early months of the show as friends.. but again the show stuck him with boring Charity/Kay triangle.. thus twarting any potential Kay would have had.

• Members

Ha, i had almost forgotten about Miguel/Whitney. They did have great chemistry when they had their scenes together during the shows first month, but yes unfortunately he got out of her orbit when he started getting more serious with Charity.

Another dissapointment with Whitney, was the fact that they never bought that Frank Lomax back from the shows first couple months, when Chad went gay for Vincent. They def had a lot of potential as a couple, but he left and Chad came to Harmony etc...

• Members

Adam & Nikki (Y&R). Before Adam became The Thing That Ate Genoa City, I envisioned him as a nice, well-adjusted kid from a good home who came to Genoa City (yes, after Hope's death), then slowly fell in love with the woman many consider to be his dad's greatest love. Imagine the drama between Victor and Adam, w/ Nikki caught in the middle. I'm just saying.

• Members

Austin & Greta on Days were a GREAT couple (although the Garden of Eden stuff stunk to high heaven). I really liked the actress (whose name escapes me). Physically, she could pass for Tea's sister on OLTL.

GH: AmnesiaNikolas & Catherine Bishop.

Sam & Lucky (as played by Greg Vaughan).

Lorenzo & Alexis (they always had a frisson of something between them).

TB's Carly & Zander.

B&B: Thorne & Taylor (back when Winsor Harmon first started).

Whip & Bridget.

Bill & Steffy (god help me, though I love Bill & Katie, too).

Felicia & Owen (they seemed to be hinting at a flirtation when he first arrived on the show).

Y&R: Ashley & CE's Adam.

VB's Heather & CE's Adam.

Sharon & Brad (MAJOR wasted opportunity!).

HT's Victoria & Michael.

Nikki & Bobby Marsino.

Jill & Ji Min.

Santa Barbara: Kelly & Jeffrey.

Eden & Robert (though I loved Cruz & Eden).

Archived