Missed Couple Opportunities

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How were Sam and Lucky a missed oppurtunity when they actually did become a couple and were together for almost a year?

WORD on your BB choice! I cant beleive I didnt mention them. This SOOOO needs to happen. Bill has chemistry with both men and they should have had him have an affair

Also agree on Sharon and Brad. My favorite couple which never happened on that show. Nick will always be her number 1 and I loved those 2 together but Brad emerged as like the only guy I could see Sharon with in a meaningful relationship. I totally bought Brad's love for her and her attraction to him. I hated that the show kept teasing them but never made them a real couple. Worse that they killed him off. I still have hope that that will one day be reversed and these two get the chance they never had

• Members

Yes, Yes, YESSSS!!! Jill/Ryan had AMAZING chemistry and I was SO hoping the show was going to go there. Walton, Reeves, and Cast would have rocked it if they had and while I liked the Tricia storyline, this would have been far more powerful.

No you haven't! Good to see you stop by and post! :D Miss ya!

TOTAL word. I fully agree with all of this. I wonder if they see this now, because to me, a BIG part of the problem of the writing for Sharon is that Brad is off the canvas and no longer a viable option. They made a HUGE mistake wasting that opportunity which is quite apparent now. SHRAD 4-EVA! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Archived