OLTL: Discussion for the week November 8

• Members

Good point, good point, but that didn't even cross my mind, I was so LOVING it when she laid that one on his emotionless ass. :lol: I am loving Marty more and more by the day. Who knows what the future is going to bring for her on this show, but I'm glad that she's getting this bang of a moment.

Wow, Adriana, she's become a total tool for the Rex/Gigi machine. Always funny to see Cristian and Adriana, "Hey cuz" when they're married IRL. I was really sensing a wink to the audience joke coming but Ron and company refrained. ^_^ BTW, when's the last time Shane was on?

Re: Todd/Tea, I was like, "Oh sh!# :huh: " when he got down on his knees and was rubbing her legs. And then dude was inching up Kelly's highway to heaven, I mean, wow, female flesh? On THIS show? Who'd a thunk it? :huh: I swear I remember a scene on AMC back in the early '90s where Maria and Edmund were about to go to bed and in a long shot she dropped her robe/dress and was completely nude but blurred out of focus.

Cole: I'm breaking up with you Starr.

:rolleyes: Well of COURSE you are, so we simple-minded fans won't judge Starr and will go on loving and rooting for her with James. :rolleyes:

I was a little bummed that today didn't really feel like a direct continuaton of yesterday and yet I oddly enjoyed the added anticipation.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marty also needs to take a long look in the mirror as she's enabled Cole's violent temper for years with her endless excuses. She also showed some really poor judgement with Hannah situation. I think Marty is so riddled with guilt she can't deal with it so she's projecting it onto John and Natalie. Ho hum, predictable story Marty will go too far in revenge and then suffer a breakdown when she owns her guilt.

LOL Dorian was mayor when she plotted to murder Mitch so she doesn't blink at little paying for sex.

• Members

Cole is definitely to blame and in part, so is Marty. However, I can't get over the fact that these Llanview Police officers handcuffed a serial killer - who just set off a bomb - to a car, left him unattended, with a family member of two of his victims sitting ten feet away, with Natalie's gun right next to him where it was accessible. I know, I know, its a soap and I shouldn't get too picky, but COME ON. That police tape isn't just to make the crime scene look pretty. Still, no tears shed for Cole.

Archived