OLTL: Discussion for the week November 8

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of them definitely kills him, yeah, just not sure I've picked out which one I would want yet. Honestly, having Nate do it might make him more interesting and it would be interesting to see him channel daddy with his violence. Well, I mainly just want him off the show, and even though this probably won't happen, this is the only way I could see it happening. That said, it will probably be Inez who will be found out eventually and sent to jail since Luchia-Pet is only recurring.

• Members

I haven't shipped a teen couple since L&L2 in 1998 but EA and KM reminded me of young, soulful Lucky and troubled girl Liz. EA/KM were great together until Frons decided each teen girl must be paired with a "hunker" (ugh) Ford brother. IMO Nate has already flamed out and can't understand why the wooden LP was put on contract.

I also miss the potential clashes RC was setting up between two major couples TnT vs B&N. All four characters have a long, complicated history and instead of that ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Marty/Todd connection, this mix would be more OMG let the sparks fly. I especially miss the potential HBS vs FL showdowns. To me those are the second best frenemies to Viki/Dorian on this show. Better yet they never cat fight over a man's love, it's always deeper and more complex between them much like V&D.

• Members

Eddie Ford showed up at Ford & James' appt on Monday. He announced his lawyer was able to pull strings and get out off on all his charges. When the brothers attempted to kick him out he stated he wanted his 50 grand back. If brothers couldn't come up with that cash James stole, then he might let his criminal buddies back home know where James is living. They let him stay fearing others might come after James who was involved with car stealing ring with Eddie.

• Members

Thanks!! Wow. Totally does sound like they are just setting up to kill him off in the end because how else are they going to come up with that money for him? Or, he'll soften up over time & get over it. I'm doubting that though. He is soo obnoxious...

His arm veins are scary, & it was so disgusting when he was eating the corn flakes and one flew out of his mouth and landed on James. LOL

• Members

I don't have to. When will you ever find an actor in soaps who is completely honest about the quality of the scripts, with no regard whatsoever for job security, while the gig is still going on? Let's just say, you need only one hand to count the number. Otherwise, they simply love it there, everyone's been so warm and welcoming, it's the most challenging material they've ever had to play in their entire career, and hey, keep those letters and phone calls and candy bouquets comin', 'cuz TPTB really pay attention to that stuff, wink-wink!

Archived