OLTL: Discussion for the week November 8

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, I'll just go ahead and say it: this time next year, we'll find out Echo has lied about the whole damn thing. Brody (if he is still around) is her son; and Rex is actually (for now) the embryo Samantha Vernon Garretson was carrying when she was murdered that was allegedly implanted on Delila's womb afterward. No, it won't mean Samantha is alive, but it'll help explain why Danielle's paternal grandfather looks an awful lot like Anthony Makkena. ;-)

• Members

oltl110810.jpg

Dani bursting into the room and seeing her mother like this was hilarious. Who needs to see their mother riding their father? LOL

What, I thought Rex overheard Echo and Clint. What a misleading cliffhanger

Can we kick Langston out of the Cramer family? She's an interloper who doesnt belong.

So Charlie was with Echo, 9 months before she gave birth. I really hope he is the father and not Clint

John Wesley Shipp still looks damn good

• Members

^^I'll spare you my stories. :lol:

I believe in giving credit where credit's due, and I think that was a great first three minutes of a soapisode. Is it me, or has OLTL been doing Mondays better than Fridays the last three weeks?

Uhhh, I kinda love Dani. :ph34r:

I thought those pics from Echo were going to be of Tea and Roger Howarth Todd. :P

Clint knew all along!? :o WOWWWW Clint, you got some serious 'splainin' to do.

I already like Pop Ford better than his sons. And Bobby, turn down your face. This isn't Telemundo.

• Members

Tea and Inez speaking Spanish. :wub: OLTL, are you trying to make me fall in love again?

Loved Nora getting relationship advice from Todd of all people, he peeped Inez's card.

Not a fan of JPL's mugging, but I did LOL when he rolled his eyes at Clint ("I didn't realize you had company").

• Members

I am LMAO, but in a good way. " :o Bobby, you're really hurt... looks like someone really kicked your butt... who did this!? :angry: " :lol:

Todd: :) Ahhh... who are you? :huh:

:lol:

OMG, when Todd looked at Papa, and Papa looked at James, and James looked at Bobby, I was fully expecting Bobby to turn and look to empty space like Rose on The Golden Girls.

• Members

Now that you mention it, I could totally see Inez turning out to be the villain here (well, the *other* villain b/c Papa doesn't get off Scott free for beating his kids). But I could see her stealing Bo from Nora and faking like she was a passive victim of love or whatever, and maybe there's more to her story with her husband than meets the eye.

• Members

Papa Ford seems kind of... I'm trying to think of the right words to describe him. He doesn't seem very scary to me, He seems like he's a more fidgety, "I'm from the old neighborhood" type of person. He's reminding some of

Olivia from GH, lol.

Archived