The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

lol the dude in the middle Ann?

Well, now I'm interested in these deleted scenes. I hate when some stuff ends up on the cutting room floor and wish AMC would take a page from FX and give some eps. of this series 90 minutes instead of 60. Maybe 2 or 3 eps. per season could be 90. I'd love that.

• Members

Thanks a bunches! Ooooooo Spawn was one movie I could not get into -- the comic was interesting here and there. It's funny to see the creators of these comics that people grew up reading and loving. Does he write on the show?

Ugh did not want to see burnt walkers in the In Memoriam section.

He hates Mich for what she did to his daughter but praying this scene from the comics does nit come to be. I'm nervous.

• Members

LOL! Ture... true. Well he just must be a big fan because he's able to jump in and add whatever he is to the conversation. I kinda like the actor on the end with Franklin & Bash but he's not saying a lot except how psychotic The Gov. is.

• Members

I see a scenario where after they take over Woodbury, they chain Phillip to the chair and leave him there. Hershel slips away and starts to torture Phillip. Suddenly, they all hear screaming and when they get there, Phillip's other eye, genitals, and various body parts are missing.

So McFarlane Toys makes TWD action figures. They really do look like the actors. Technology is crazy.

• Members

Yep, I did think about it and ripped off the torture scene from Hostel II when that chick gets her revenge. LOL! I love that scene. It is always seemed more realistic than the usual movie torture revenge scenes.

The sneak peek did take a very long time, but it was a good one.

Edited by Ann_SS