The Walking Dead: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I did not realize that Mitch and Peter were brothers.

Why didn't he stab Pete in the head? Or did he, I did not notice?

Wow, this episode flew by. I cannot believe that we only have 10 more minutes.

Yep, Phillip is going for the prison.

WTF. Look what Phillip did to Pete.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

How stupid is this Paul guy? He actually thinks that Phillip wants to get along with Rick? This Paul guy is a dumb [!@#$%^&*]. He has got to be joking.

Exactly. I have no idea why Martinez pulled Phillip out of the pit. He should have killed him immediately.

Edited by Ann_SS

• Members

The last few seasons were not great but I watched to the end. I think the show was a little too much for some people - it always annoyed me that they never got more acting awards.

My favorites were Shirley Bellinger (her friendship with Richie was one of my favorite stories of the whole show), Vern (mostly because of JK Simmons - not because of the character), Sister Pete (more in the first 3-4 seasons), Poet, Keller (mostly his first few seasons), Morales (the actor did a lot for the character), Miguel, Ryan, Gloria, McManus (he was pathetic but expertly played by Terry Kinney and I couldn't imagine the show without him - one of my favorite scenes was him singing Camptown Races as he had a mental breakdown at someone's memorial), Diane, Murphy, Adebisi, Nikolai, and I always had a soft spot for Nino Schibetta.

Honorable mention to Brian Bloom, who pretty much defined the term "brutally hot" in his one or two episodes.

Edited by DRW50