DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

I forgot that this was the moment when Sami truly went after Austin because Carrie is such a bitch.

Since ReRon loves his recycling this should be a plot point for Allie and Sydney (who whould be a red head).

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Posted (edited)

Please register in order to view this content

As noted in the DAYS thread, let's at least try to be creative with all the nasty reactions about Carlvati, Alar, and Giddens, this year.  Or don't take the bait, and just write something positive (for a change).

Edited by j swift

• Members

Ok So According To Soap Hub the 3 Episodes submitted that Got the Award Were:

1. Maggie/Suzanne Rogers' 50th Anniversary 

2. VICTOR'S FUNERAL

3. VICTORIA'S BIRTH AND VIVIAN'S RETURN

Decent Episodes at least

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I hope so, we need some new flashbacks! and not same used flashbacks of Doug and Julie we've seen so many times.. but new ones, with Addie, Steve Olson, Susan hunter (it's a shame denise Alexander not returning), lee, etc. 

• Members
  • Members
That would mean they would be taping 26 of the next 34 weeks (with 8 dark weeks), since it would takes 26 weeks to tape all 260 episodes of 2025. Plus, they are yet to be renewed past Aug/Sep 2025, so a renewal announcement would have to happen for them to complete taping 2025 by the end of this year.

• Members

At the very least, it makes tweaking (or ditching) storylines that aren't connecting with the audience nearly impossible to do.  And if something does connect with the audience?  Well, let's just say, you better pray it doesn't get dropped in a hurry, because if it does, you have to wait so long to see whether the show will touch back on it that you end up forgetting about it altogether!

• Members

I just re-watched DAYS 11-23-84, full episode. Now mostly I have just looked at a clip from it. Stefano & Roman fighting on the cliff. A shot rings out. Roman is hit. He falls to the beach below where later he dies in Bo's arms. Or at least we thought he died. Does anyone know what the name is of that island? Either fictional name or real location? 

But so much more is going on. Trapped on the island, hoping to be rescued are : Eugene, Calliope, Liz, Carlo, Anna, etc. On another part of the island there is an island woman & both Tony & Andre, in matched linen safari suits, fighting with huge long staffs & they knock themselves into quicksand. Stefano appears in the same linen safari suit, laughing & not acting like he's going to get them out of the quicksand. I believe Andre dies. 

Oh, Bo & Hope are flown there, in a helicopter & jump off to the island & then get into a speedboat where they go around & see Roman fall, etc.