DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

Doug also has a biological son named Doug LeClaire, who existence has never been brought up over the last several decades. The show could do something with that angle, if they wished to carry on Doug Williams' legacy.

No problem. Glitches happen. It alerted me to your post and allowed me to catch the photo pf Tina Andrews...who looks so different from her time on DAYS!

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I have posted several places that I'd like to see Gloria Loring, Don Frabotta (Dave) and an adult actor cast to be "Little Dougie" who now of course, would be called Doug. Those are my 3 wishes for Doug's Memorial, besides Bo & Hope & their family members.

• Members

What I just posted in my forum:

DAYS 3-8-24 Scott McKinsey may I tell you that I think today's show, that you directed, was an example of a perfect show. 10 out of 10. From Jim Reynolds tour de force performance, to Tamara Braun going from spitting her words out to growling to SCREAMING, with Wendy & Tripp for another day trying to hold on to life with all they're worth, and the vows they exchanged will be remembered like the vows Bo & Carly shared on a pyramid in Mexico! Everyone else was just sublime & all of the camera angles & shots were dead on. Thank you & your colleagues!

• Members
Posted (edited)

Back when DAYS still could rip your heart out and stomp on it.

When I talk about how music played an integral part in DAYS' storytelling (and how current DAYS feels so soulless without it), I'm talking about sequences like that one.

Thanks, @NothinButAttitude.

Edited by Khan