DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

unfortunately it seems we'll never see the bill-laura romance as originally portrayed by Mallory & Susan Flannery. it's sad. because days production or Sony obviously have this rare footage. just upload it online, they'll make so much money. I'm sure many people will pay to watch those early episodes. 

gosh roman was cruel here.. John raised his children for 5 years!!! 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I like Wayne but I cannot stand Roman! That said, I would still take Wayne back in the role…lol 

I just cannot buy that Marlena would ever be interested in—-let alone marry and reproduce with—-Josh Taylor’s Roman. She outclasses him in every way.

• Members

Now here's something with a great degree of fan agreement!!! Josh really isn't Roman. Certainly not OG Roman & not even Roman when John Black thought that was who he was. So, there are 2 Romans, right there. But, Josh would have to be a third Roman & he doesn't even seem to manage that. Here is one "recast" that was & continues to be A Bad Idea. I believe it only happened because Josh is a personal friend of Ken Corday's. And like some of GHFrank's odd casting choices, this is a really odd choice made by Corday. As fans we are stuck with it, but we sure do resist. 

• Members

Who do you think should be brought back for Doug’s memorial? I’m hoping for Rick Hearst as Scotty. Eli and his half brother have never met, at least not onscreen.

What flashbacks are you hoping for? I’d love to see the scene where Doug sees “Gina” for the first time at Tom’s funeral. 

• Members

I'm waiting for this! 

hopefully

maree chatem (Marie horton)

Lisa trusel (Melissa).. not sure she shared many scenes with bill Hayes but she did return for both tom and Alice's memorials

obviously Kristian and Peter (bo and hope) .. hope is a must

missy Reeves (Jennifer) 

it will be nice to see Denise Alexander (Susan Martin) but don't think it will happen.

and hopefully both Maggie and Marlena can attend the memorial at the same time, regardless of personal issues between Suzanne and Deidra.

hopefully we'll see many unseen rare flashbacks from early on 70's, including Doug and Addie's romance.

• Members

Checked and Denise last appeared on General Hospital in 2021, so who knows if she could appear if she wanted to. They're all getting up there in age unfortunately. But yes, Denise would obviously be the biggest "get" in this memorial, especially if they can show flashbacks.

• Members

I think you're all going to have to dial down your expectations for the funeral guest list. 

Personally, I'd be fine if they kept Doug alive and in another room for the rest of the series. Today was enough of a tear-jerker for me, I can't imagine what a Doug funeral would be like. 

• Members

Right. Look at who they brought back for Victor’s funeral. Jen Lilley? LMAO!

They only brought Rachel Melvin back because Victoria Konefal was unavailable.

Plus they can only have twelve characters maximum per episode. 

I think they’ll use Doug’s death as an opportunity to reunite Bo and Hope.

Always remember that we were cheated out of a goodbye between Doug and Hope because of Alarr. 

A more realistic set of returns would be Hope, Bo, Shawn, Ciara, Eli, Lani, Jennifer, Jack, and ideally Rick Hearst as Scotty. I’d love it if they brought Wesley Eure back as Mike because he was close to the Hayses in real life.

They aren’t going to prioritize long-ago characters like Dave or Liz over Doug’s actual family connections. 

• Members

Actually if we go with expectations, rather than harmless pipe dreams, I think they'll bring back KA so we'll have Hope & I doubt they'll do anyone else. I could be wrong. That would be great. Maybe they will include a number of flashbacks. So much time between now & then & so much could change between then & now. 

And, things that we have Alarr to "thank" for, well, agree that is a kind of "Never forget" situation & while we're remembering we should stay in touch with the fact that Corday made Alarr possible. The Piano Man put the Monster in power. 

• Members

Wed., 2-21-24 inside the charred remains of Horton House Young Tom & Young Alice, Julie, Doug, Maggie, Lucas, Chad, Thomas, Leo, JTRoman, Kate, John, Marlena ... 

Flashback to young Lucas first calling Alice Granma.
Flashback to Alice & Julie talking about when she shoplifted.
Flashback to Marlena telling them about Mickey's progress after amnesia.
Flashback to Alice first introducing the first 5 ornaments for Tom, Alice, Tommy, Addie & Mickey.
Flashback to Alice, sad after Tom's death.

What should be added?