Days - DNA Switcher Revealed!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Do you have any scoop in how she knows and why she would do it? She isnt connected to any of the parties involved as far as I know. The cover reveals someone made her do it and SOD mentions that she has a medical intervention. Im guessing she's sick and in exchange for treatment, she agreed to do this. Why and how, I have no clue

• Members

I wonder how Maggie is going in. Everyone knows about that sarcophagus at this point. If Maggie goes missing, Vivian is gonig to be the main suspect so I dont see how she can think she can get away with that now, assuming she puts Maggie in there

• Members

eh. I would of rather of had Caroline be the hit and run driver that killed Arianna. Her switching the DNA results is rather dumb. Especially after the constant scolds at Sami for doing the same thing. I hope Sami rubs it in her face when it's revealed.

Cheap, I don't think Maggie is in the coffin for long. The November Sweeps Preview said Victor saves her once he figures it out. My guess is Vivian cuts the video and intercom in it.

• Members

Caroline is a rather intriguing choice, and none of us saw that one coming. Her justification actually makes sense IF you mentally substitute Maggie's name for Vivian's in Caroline's rant. This is somehow all about sticking it to Victor for choosing Maggie, I'm convinced.

Personally, my money was on Dr. Dan for knowing about Phloe's ONS and not only forgiving her but also letting her off the hook and loving her baby whether it was his or not. I never thought it was any of the other suspects discussed and Caroline wasn't even on the radar. In fact some even suggested Maggie, but never Caroline.

Maggie in the coffin... sad.gif

Well Vivi was right - the pink pillow does NOT work with red hair.

<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>And just as a complete aside - do you realize the cover for the Special Days Anniversary Edition has two of the Grand Dames on it and none of the show hogs? &nbsp;I'm astounded! &nbsp;I'm impressed!</div>

Archived