• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Quite a number I imagine.

I recall reading years ago that one of ATWT's vet directors maybe Len Valenta? had certain/scenes episodes in his possession.

I wonder if relatives of now deceased actors and BTS people have access to a whole bunch of stuff eg scripts and don't realize that it is of interest to others.

• Members

How do we reach these folks? Put out the "bat signal"!

Please register in order to view this content

P&G doesn't seem to care about the show, but if more of these ATWT alum had their own YT channels, like Ms. Bruder, I doubt they'd be pulled down and the fans would really enjoy. The only question is whether it would be worth their time to upload, particularly if the episodes are not yet digitized. I doubt they'd have trouble finding volunteers to do it though. Some of these alums (who have depressing follower counts on Twitter) could really build their social media presence off the strength of that. Could you imagine? I mean, there are Y&R fans having livestreams of bootleg episodes...just imagine if a Melanie Smith hosted a livestream of one of her biggest episodes? That would be such fun! It'll never happen, but still fun to imagine.

SOW covers were always awesome. I remember this story starting out strong. Then it fizzled. I liked Lilly and Margo working together to expose Diego. Holden finally regaining his memories. Holden and Lucy finally burying the hatchet. As they were locked in Lucinda's wine cellar was well done. Emily's rape was over the top. And felt tacked on.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Best part of this episode was Mary Kay Adams. Just a wonderful actor. She even made Royce and Scott tolerable. Great chemistry with everyone and I loved her interaction with Lucinda. 

John and Iva? Were they popular? I tended fast forward through them and the Snyder family in general. 

• Members

Pam Long wrote the Philip reveal. Marland did further stretch the story out from the original material the Dobsons provided.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a fan of theirs. Rumor is they were paired mostly because Lisa and Larry were together in real life at the time. The only interesting part is Emma's very hurt and bitter reaction, which is also another glimpse into Marland's increasingly dark (and for me more compelling) writing.

• Members

Well, while it was sad to see how watered down ole Johnny was by that point, and it was weird to see him with that boring drip...anything was better then John screwing Emma...ugggh, I remember a scene where he came down stairs and Emma comes rolling after him in her robe and says..."Lets go upstairs and we can rub our feet together to keep warm" and for some reason the image of Emma and John's feet rubbing together was the thing of nightmares!