As The World Turns Discussion Thread

• Members

What was Valentina stories as Faith? 

I remember her having a crush on her adoptive cousin Parker which shouldn't have happened. And that is all about it from my memory. 

Oh Wait!!! She didn't like Damian too right?

I like Ashley's Faith. Since she was a real looking kid and does look like she could be related to the Snyder's.

Off Topic : I remember watching Sage entering into same pageant circuit in order to get Carly and Jack back together during their 200th separation.  

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved HB but realize he is not everyone's cup of tea. Never a fan of SB and I know I am in the minority there, He is a good actor but his Craig, even when bad, was so weak..his "love" always came off as obsessive and needy to me, even with Sierra or whomever. But that's me.

What I don't get is why HB left GL? He was great as Ben Warren, (instead of Ross brother I would have made him Ed and Rita's kid to give the Bauers a kick in the ass. I actually like him with BC who was the first guy I liked her with on GL.

• Members

He actually looks like he enjoys doing them and he seems to have a real appreciation for the shows. I can't beleive anyone there BTS had an appreciation and knowledge of the past.  It just seems to support that P & G and the net was constantly interfering.

• Members

Most people who post frequently on YouTube do have some monetary compensation in mind, especially when it requires some thought and ingenuity.  He's not charging me, so I have absolutely no problems with him trying to generate some ad revenue sharing compensation from it. Why would anybody else? If you don't like it, don't tune in, it's that simple.

If the numbers get high enough, you just know P&G (who abandoned these creative properties) will pay attention, right?

Exactly. It might just be an incentive for him to keep doing it, bigger and better. I've got no time for 'purity ponies' who think that people shouldn't be compensative for their time and effort.

Good point.  Even if it should happen, down the line, who cares?

• Members

Valentina’s Faith popped up three months after Ashley’s Faith begged to be sent away to boarding school, at Xmas no less. 

NuFaith was a major brat. I believe she was expelled, was drinking, doing drugs, and shoplifting from Fashions. (“Put that scarf back where you found it, Cookie!  It’s just like Ol’ Lucy’s granddaughter to take what doesn’t belong to her!”—L. Miller Grimaldi)

The actress was pretty meh compared to Ashley.  Faith had heart and soul. NuFaith had...silicone?

Liz said on The Locher Room that Ashley was tired for the weight gain. Since the weight gain had previously been dealt with in storyline, I don’t get it. They just wanted to recast with a “hottie.”  Liz called Valentina “a 45 year old in a girl’s body.”  Martha laughed. Martha didn’t work with her though.