• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ha...losing your hair does make a guy look well rather not hot

I still remember the Angel storyline...I believe it was when Lily became bitch mode played by the fabulous Heather Rattray...with the audience thinking it was Angel trying to railroad Lily when in fact it was her father. I still flove to this day the scenes with bitch Lily and bitch Barbara....lol.

• Members

Yeah, the reveal that Angel wasn't trying to kill Lily and was being abused by her father---classic. Every time I see the actor who played her father (and I'm blanking on the name, but he's still a popular character actor and he also played GL's Bradley Rains) I still get a moment of queasiness. 'Cause the guy is always a weasel.

Jon didn't lose his hair, but for whatever reason, he got this cut that was the opposite of hot----I call it "old man hair".

• Members

LOL..that's funny because back in college, back in the tight jeans, dropping your overalls for a promo Holden was just okay. I actually found him sexier when he was older, and he was worried about his kids, and just wanting to live a life...he kinda became the DILF next door!

I don't know why Marland, which his penchant for tight jeans, put Holden in a suit so soon. Plus Jon has the kind of body where he looked boxy in a suit all the time.

• Members

He will always be Bradley Raines to me! God, he was great as that snively child molestor. They screwed up by not letting he and Beth have a final showdown scene years later when she came back from the grave.

Weird that they would have him play another daughter rapist on GL's sister show. I HATED Angel and that storyline with the pasty faced Snyder boys. That was when Marland's ATWT became the "serious topical storyline," show and lost all its fun, (i.e.Margo's rape, Angel and Mac getting alzheimers. )

The only topical storyline he did which was fun was Lisa hitting menopause as it gave a lot of good lines to John, "Whats the matter with you, your acting like an even bigger bitch then usual?"

• Members

Rebhorn...that's it.

I don't think they purposely cast him on ATWT to play a child molester. I think they introduced the Langes during the writers' strike in '88. Then when Jon Hensley wanted to return in '90, they wrote both he and Angel back in. Nowadays they would have simply divorced off-screen (or the off-screen marriage never would have been referenced again). Marland then wrote Angel's backstory.