Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Let me check, I have it written down somewhere. Holden's only on in the end so I didn't put it on the DVD but it has that explosive scene between them that I wanted people to get to see again.

UPDATE:

I think it's Feb. 10, 1986. Episode 7692 which I was thinking was Feb. 7 but maybe there was a pre-emption? At the end, Dan Region says "join us tomorrow" instead of "join us Monday."

Edited by RogerNewcomb

• Members

I am one of the Heather fans as Lily. Its a shame the wedding isnt including in the DVD. I was really looking forward to owning it on DVD.....I knew a Lily and Holden DVD set had to come out. Now going to see the list...bummed about no Rattray as Lily.

• Members

Just ordered it! There were a lot of good episodes left out. I would have liked to have seen the Malta episode where Holden sees Lily now being played by Martha again singing at a club and then Lily fleeing in a boat....great scenes......again bummer it wasnt included.

• Members

I'm being cheap and waiting until there is another set to buy as I used my coupon last week on the GL Phillip discs which I have yet to receive. I'll get the Lily/Holden one eventually, but I already am backlogged as it is, and it would be nice to combine shipping costs.

• Members

Roger, I wanted to comment on the cover for the Holden/Lily set. It's BEAUTIFUL!! I mentioned being displeased with the Carjack cover and this new one has one simple change that makes all the difference--the full size Holden/Lily pic, along with the smaller pic. I think the other DVDs are served better that way as well. I didn't like that the Carjack DVD had tiny pictures and CARJACK written across it. I feel like in the supermarket people wouldn't notice it. But well done there! Minor point I know, but I was pleased lol.

• Members

Nevermind it was Barbara

Barbara's reflection: Hey, what's wrong with you? Yeah, I'm talking to you. You know he loves you.

Barbara: Then why did he go back to Vienna?

Barbara's reflection: Forget about Vienna. Think about the way he looks at you. Think about the way you feel when you're with him. You're in love with him.

Barbara: Yeah. I am.

Barbara's reflection: So do something about it.

Barbara: Like what?

Barbara's reflection: Well, for starters, stop sitting around, moping while your lover's getting ready to marry someone who doesn't deserve him, baby or no baby. Get out there and get him back.

Barbara: Oh, shut up and go away. I may be lovesick, but I'm not schizophrenic -- not yet, anyway.

Barbara's reflection: One more question.

Barbara: Make it quick.

Barbara's reflection: Since when does Barbara Ryan give up without a fight?