AMC - Tuesday 9/28/10

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite AMC actresses! For some reason I expected her to be older... and maybe that's because I am getting older too. To think she was 25 (right?) when she first started??? Damn! No wonder girl was petrified to do her first love scene on camera with Cameron Mathison - he was, what, 37???

• Members

amc0928101.jpg

Feisty Randi is back. Too bad she comes across more like a stank bitch

amc0928102.jpg

Marissa is pissed off and she's ripping into Greenlee

amc0928103.jpg

And Kendall is protecting Greenlee from her wrath

Randi is gangsta!

amc0928104.jpg

Randi: "Its hard to believe a man and woman can just be friends. Even if they start that way. But with time, eventually one of them will always wonder what if"

amc0928105.jpg

Madison: "But that will never happen with me and Frankie"

amc0928106.jpg

"It better not, bc I will cut anyone for Frankie" LOL...she is getting hood up in here

amc0928107.jpg

The secret is out. Meet Asher Cooney, Caleb's son

amc0928108.jpg

Krystal looks so much better than her daughter

• Members

amc0928109.jpg

The Cooney Cousins are working together. Too abd they are related bc they got too much sexual chemistry

amc09281010.jpg

Kendall: "Can I go with her?" (down to the holding cell)

amcjessenew.gif

Jesse (thinking WTF?): "Noooooo!"

Oh Kendall get your head out of Greenlee's ass already. I cant beelive she wants to go hang out with her down in the prison holding cell. What an idiot

• Members

Today was much better than yesterday, imo.

I'm glad the Asher secret is finally out! Now JR has some ammunition he can use against Caleb in future. I also really liked the JR/Colby scene where they talked about missing their dad.

Denise Vasi has improved as an actress. I almost believed she had a tough side. It's about time she confronted Madison with her suspicions. Imo, it's too little too late since I think Madison will be having a flashback about going all the way with Frankie the night David died any time now.

Kendall almost turned on Greenlee when she pointed out how self-centered Greens was being, but then she asked Jesse if she could accompany her to the cell and lost what little backbone she had shown earlier.

• Members

I think Darnell is "over" this and it's starting to show. Personally I think he's still stellar in the Hubbard family stuff but with the cop stuff it's like he's finally beginning to question why he's spending five hours on a plane every couple of weeks just to prop Mathison and Budig while the actors who play his children get crumbs.

And if he isn't, he should be

• Members

Loved Randi today!! LOL!! She wasn't playing any games at ALL. When she told Madison she would cut anyone for Frankie, I was like wow!! Awesome scenes today, I agree with Steve that Denise Vasi has improved. She is still a little on the rocky side for me sometimes, but she's getting there...

No surprise Asher is Caleb's son...I like Trent Garrett but IMO he is just not that great of an Actor, he has chemistry with people on the cast, but he's just so flat to me...I just don't feel Asher's frustration or anger with Caleb that much at all. I hope he improves.

Loved the JR/Colby scenes, that was nice how Colby tied Adam into the conversation they were having.

Kendall really should isolate herself from both Ryan and Greenlee, right now would be the perfect time. The charges have been dropped against her, she should just go do her community service that she was issued and stop worrying about those two so much. It is frustrating because you can tell she knows how bad this makes her look and it's ruining her marriage, but she just can't stay away from them. She is addicted to the drama and loves those two way to much. Sucks because she could be doing a lot better right now.

• Members

Yeah, today was one of the better episodes I've seen in a while. Not sure why, it just felt better.

Loving Asher and the whole reveal. He's not a bad actor, just has a very unique style of line delivery. It's like he's stoned...but it comes off as mysterious. Weird.

And I loved Randi's "cut anyone" line! :lol: Priceless. I'm glad they're giving Denise some decent material, she IS improving.

Lastly, PLEASE GOD, make the Rylee skewer train stop!!! They obliterate every character in their path! DAMMIT. :mad:

• Members

He can always quit, again, if he's too cool for school. Isn't that why he threatened to quit in 1986, but Debbi begggggged him to stay... and then he quit in 1988? I mean his platinum album went flying off the shelves and his stellar movie career was unstoppable. I mean, now, the industry is clamoring for 50 year old black male actors, so he has the right to not take this job seriously.

Ooops.

Bill Christian, the show's finally in LA! You can come back without having to leave your family! PLEEEEEASE!

• Members

Every time Kendall starts with the GRyan love someone needs to walk into the scenes & tell her to go take care of her kids.

She has a husband (even if he is a murderer) & two kids yet spends her every waking hour cheerleading the toxic love of two people that constantly treat her like a doormat.

Archived