Randi said she'd cut a bitch

Kendall was acting like a bitch

JR tells Asher to be his bitch

Asher agrees to be JR's bitch

and this has me all :lol:

2n8dl5c.jpg

• Members

Wow you really hate the guy, don't you?

I think he takes his job seriously - we see that in the family scenes - but I don't see how anyone could take this material seriously. They write Jesse as the exasperated police captain we've seen in every cop tv show/movie from Beverly Hills Cop to Law & Order and that's how he plays it. I think he just pushes through it so he can save his energy for the good scenes. Like the actor's version of FFing.

• Members

Zendall fans: Swoooon! :wub:

I hate the guy's acting. Absolutely, one hundred percent, undeniably detest the guy's acting. His line readings are obnoxious. His choices make no damn sense, and I won't get started on the mugging, eye-bugging and overall overacting because I'll be here for days. He lacks the ability to layer his performance. Even when Jesse learned of Angie's blindness, I saw him gnawing at that ham bone. I won't touch the selfish notion of saving his acting for the good stuff. I sincerely hope it's just a case of the scene partners in the family scenes that elevate him, rather than him deeming those scenes worthy of his "gifts." :)

As far as hating the guy? Never met him.

• Members

I totally want to know what's going on in this picture! Are they line dancing? I MUST know what song. Because that's a perfect combination of cuteness and hotness. Cornelius is :wub: as always but seeing "AJ" in front of him in that straw hat and Jacob...ahem...behind him doing the white man's overbite is too much! It's like the world's best gay interracial wedding reception!

Archived