Y&R: Week of Sept 20, 2010

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm a few days behind, so I hav e been refraining from reading this board because I didn't want eeeverrrything to be spoiled.

But I'll just throw in that the whole Chance thing was kind of okay. I will say that I was pretty pissed that they were killing him off, so I was glad to see he was alive. And I think that it finally gave Tricia Cast something good to work with. She ALWAYS gives her best, but this storyline really showed what a powerhouse she is. Also, I am LOVING Cricket's involvement in the story. Maybe i'm in the minority on this board, but I have always liked her a lot.

I cannot STAND Heather. I think part of it is Eden in the role, and part is just what they've done to her. I think Eden is HORRIBLY miscast, and while she is a good actress on some levels, she just isn't Heather IMO. And they have turned Heather into such a whiney, nosey, preachy, homewreckingg, just horrible character. I miss Vail. I personally liked her a lot.

I know I'm in the minority on this one too, but I really like Billy and Victoria together. Victoria has been so demolished as a character, and that's such a disappointment to mee...But, I like them together, and I could see them being a real power couple if they ever decide to make her a serious business woman again.

With the rumors that

it is safe to assume that Victoria will have full custody of Reid again soon, and it will be interesting to see that dynamic. And I'm glad she's pregnant.

Am I the only one who noticed how they aged Delia like two years, overnight?

• Members

Damn. Drunk Nikki stumbling up and down the stairs! :lol:

I think yesterday was the first day I totally accepted Michael Muhney in the role of Adam. I was actually pleased to see him and I'm waiting for him to appear in scenes with SC.

Eden Reigel OTOH, tried and failed to play OfficeBitch Heather. And then tried and failed to sob as she listened to Chance's shooting on tape. It must be so odd for ER to know that her performances criticized now. When she was on AMC, she was really hailed for her breakthrough role, she was Susan Lucci's little shia pet and Alicia Minshew's BFF. Everybody was all "When is Eden going to get her Emmy?!" Then ER did the webisode thing and got all that "critical acclaim" I keep hearing about. But now? Why is nobody piping up about how she's the Best Thing Ever on Y&R? How they finally have a "real actress" in the role?

LMAO as Silly, Neil and NotMalcolm prayed over their dodgy steak! NotMalcolm was all "Does this steak smell funky to you? Oh, well. I'm gonna eat it anyway!"

• Members

Abby and Victoria look like they are the same age there and Victoria used to be her stepmother. That photo reminds me of Bush and his twins

speaking of Lily, has she EVER expressed any interest in black men? I mean she went from Kevin to Daniel to Billy and now Cane. Has she ever even had a crush on a black guy in high schol or gush over one being cute? Or are black men completely not on her radar? I've always fonud that odd about her. Nothing wrong with have a preferencace but I can't recall her being attracted to anyone of her own race

Archived