Y&R: Week of Sept 20, 2010

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn, Lily. You really have no braincells to speak of, don't you? I have proudly FFed through most of Lame for the past few years but even I picked up on the deadly Australian Cattle Mafia apparently counting the days until Cane's weeble ass touched down in Oz-TRAH-li-UR. Meanwhile, Tweedledum receives an anonymous package of freeze-dried Australian beef and is all "Like, let's totally fry this up!"

• Members

Yes. Silly and Cane and their bayyyyybeeeeeeez are in mortal peril because the Australian Cattle Mafia finally pulled their heads from their asses, booked a Qantas flight to Wisconsin and are out for sweet revenge. Team Cattle Mafia!

I guess Maria figured we were so entranced by Sarah Smythe holding Lauren and Jana hostage in a fairground, and by Chance hunting Drug-Dealing Cops, that another crime spree was in order.

• Members

One thing I will see about Heffa -- her haircut is awesome and I want it. That cover, though, makes her look even more shark-eyed than usual.

And when did she leave? Oh, you mean when we saw all those scenes of her writing that blog trashing other women?! Wow. That feisty new attitude. Doin' it for the ladies, right? What a joke. Giggly has a meltdown everytime she spies Nick holding Faith's diaper bag. She can't talk about how liberated and free she is without getting boo-hoo-y.

That kind of awful saves nobody's asses! There's different types of bad but neither one takes away from how awful the other is. :lol:

Archived