Dallas 2.0: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

Awww...you didnt like ESS....I actually dont think he wants to be a big star. He is coming out on a future movie. I can't recall the name of it. The picture of Omri is from a short film he made...lol...dont ask any more about it though....lol.....if you get my drift...lol...times havent been good for Omri in the acting department...

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh...Jesse Metcalf...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

He looks nothing like the previous Christophers...and his mannerisms is nothing like Christopher would act...GAWD please NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The other guy looks more like Christopher but looks too young..

What awful casting for Christopher...UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

:o Jesse Metcalfe??

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/lgI2ZQVyrBo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/lgI2ZQVyrBo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/lgI2ZQVyrBo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Pray y'all, pray.

ETA: OMG Soapsuds, great minds! :lol:

• Members

This is the kind of G-List casting I've been talking about. It works when you've got a Joan Collins on your hands, but this dude is so wrong for Christopher. I am not a fan of him at all because I think he's a major douche and I would rather he not be on the show at all, but I could accept him in a little nothing role or even as Jordana's character's brother. Just not Christopher, Christopher never looked that ethnic for one.

Soapsuds, we just keep saying the same thing responding at the same time, I'll just shut up and let you speak for me too. :lol:

• Members

He's a terrible and uncharismatic actor.

This is lazy casting. They seem to be going for never-was actors they think will get a few page hits but are also cheap. The talent seems irrelevant.

This is why remakes often fail. Over and over they pick the dregs and then think they can coast on the show's old name.

The old cast was generally quite good. Hell, even Mary Crosby could blow these people out of the water.

• Members

WURD to this all!

And thanks Suds! :lol:

I really want to be excited about this, I never watched 90210 or MP so I couldn't muster excitement for those remakes regardless. But when you mess with the Dallases, the Dynastys of the world, you best come correct.

Archived