DC Blind Item- Upcoming Disaster Storyline

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One Life to Live had a tornado that killed Duke in the church and left Evangeline blind. Plus the snowstorm when Michael Malone came back briefly (and a blonde Joey returned to town) and the snowstorm on the mountain that did in Stacey. I don't see OLTL doing this again already. I hope they don't although i like the idea of it doing in Gigi and Cole....if only a few others as well!

I say it's GH.

• Members

How do you figure that? They just did it nearly 2 years ago, the ratings have gotten worse but they're not that much far off from then. I can see it being an ABC soap, but I think it's most likely going to be Y&R. I love these types of stories, so too bad I won't be watching to see it play out if it's them.

• Members

If there is one good thing to be said about B&B is that they have never relied on this stunt. Granted they've made some, OK many, other goofs. But, boy, it would have been easy to do the earthquake thing during the Forrester big show. Please don't. I hope it's not Y&R, Clear Springs was a big f-ing joke and the fire at the GCAC this spring was not a success.

• Webmaster

It ain't GH, OLTL isn't ready for another one, DAYS is filmed way in advance that we'd of heard something by now, AMC already did it twice, B&B doesn't do disasters....that leaves Y&R. Maria and company don't have an original bone in their heads, so it definitely is that show.

• Members

Paul Rauch....to produce a tornado?

If people thought the clear springs disaster was laughable, wait til you guys watch this. That man can't produce a major disaster if his life depended on it, and I should know, I sat through the San Cristobel earthquake on GL.

• Members

i would love for this to be days...a good disaster storyline for salem to clean the house...get rid of dead weights/bring in a few favourites...but with this production could you imagine a disaster all pinked up (for those of you who are fans you know what i mean) and plus im sure we'd get the wrong characters killed off like Kate or Vivian instead of Melanie and Stephanie..

Archived