DC Blind Item- Upcoming Disaster Storyline

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can see the show using this opportunity to have their big studs, like Chompers, Victor, and Ronan, beat people up. Cattle rustlers, or JT, or Adam, or some random extras.

I wonder if they will rip off Emmerdale and have someone's death blamed for the tornado when they were actually killed by a person.

• Members

Close, but no cigar!

JT driving on the road when the unexpected Sweeps Stunt Tornado hits. JT wrecks the car, likely at the end of a montage of the cast fighting and bracing for the storm, likely using Carrie Underwood's "Jesus Take The Wheel" or something even more "ironic" and dumb like Musetta's Waltz(the La Boheme version for the moment JT dies) to make themselves seem so f*cking hip, trendy, and high art. Cane finds JT and tries to save his life, but it's too late. Mac, devastated that her longtime friend and now lover is dead, cries herself into a near nervous breakdown. She puts her head down in grief and shame after the funeral, leaving town to the instrumental, Moonstruck version of Musetta's Waltz to tie it all together.

• Members
It randomly came to me when I was thinking about what song they will use for this ridiculous, shock value death. I was thinking of the instrumental they crafted for Moonstruck when I initially envisioned that scene. Google search or two later comes the context.

It's right up Maria's alley to do something so trite and played out like that, but to think that was so damn original.

Archived