DC Blind Item- Upcoming Disaster Storyline

• Members

I will admit, the past few weeks I think someone else has been writing for him. He's shown more emotion in the past few months than he has in 6 years- from anger, pain (he's cried a few times)- and it's better than the dull, emotionless jerk he's been. However that being said_ I really hope that Natalie's baby isn't his, and he gets to go through all of that pain again. :ph34r:

Back to the original topic- I think OLTL needs a real disaster story... involving the whole cast. The blizzards, rain storms, and one tornado were sort of isolated and didn't really change much (aside from the snow storms after which a few people usually die)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I Think it will be General Hospital. I Read that There will be Several Cuts because of Budget Cuts. I do Think that The Young And The Restless would have A Tornado more than One Life To Live would. I say that because One Life has Jessica and Natalie's Babies and whether Eli and Tea are Still Alive. They have Too Many Storylines and The Young And The Restless doesn't have Specific Storylines like One Life does. Young And Restless could be going around with Their Lives and then They have A Tornado that Disrupts People's Lives. Jody

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Goddard also says there will be a lot of fighting and violence during the tornado. Fighting the cattle rustlers maybe?

I think I puked a little in my month just reading this. It's not funny anymore, it's truly a desperate act to get the ratings up, AGAIN.

Archived