OLTL: Does Tea Delgado really die?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From what I remember reading FL was supposed to be gone early this year but they convinced her to stick around longer. I think she's gone, she never wants to stay long term

OMG most definitely and Todd is OLTL's Sonny, right down to him having kids pop out of the woodwork

• Members

I hope not, Blair deserves better than that scum

Todd deserves nothing but to be chemically castrated *calling David Hayward* :D

LMAO FL leaving isn't going to diddly for the show, her being on the show hasn't raised ratings. RC is killing this show one stupid storyline at a time

• Members

I don't believe this is true.

Florencia is a good actress with the right material and she has some fun scenes when she is written as something besides a weeping martyr. I don't think that the version of Tea which has been forced on people for most of Florencia's run has been very appealing. The time that OLTL was most aggressive in presenting her as a heroine - late 2009/early 2010 - was a time of sustained ratings losses, although I know that there were many other reasons for the ratings losses. Tea is a woman who did anything she could to protect a multiple rapist who had beaten her. In OLTL's mind, this means she is a heroine, but it never translated all that well to me.

But I still think she will be back, especially when reading that

• Members

This just doesn't feel true to me... it's such a sudden death of a character, a death that is completely unnecessary. They could have sent Tea away or put her in a coma- but to KILL her? It just seems like this story has always been developing to be something more than it seemed- maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. I'm not Tea's biggest fan- but really killing her? I just don't see the point. At least Evangeline didn't really have ties to the canvas anymore- but Tea has a daughter with a "core" character.

I feel like she'll be revealed alive for November sweeps.

• Members

This bloody sucks if it's true. I really like Tea, especially considering this show is cluttered with characters that are annoying, irritating, and just plain horrible. Tea is one of the better characters, and she is an awesome actress - of course, I have the privilege of not seeing any of the stuff where she defended rapist Todd, so that helps a lot.

If she dies and does not return-from-the-dead for a "shock" November sweeps stunt, then it will be a total waste of character and actress.

• Members

Hey Eric. You said This Story is Stupid. What would Eli get out of Tea's Death? Either, Tea Lied to Eli about His Brother Ross was Still Alive OR If Tea Dies, Then Ross can have Custody of Danielle. Jody

Archived