OLTL: Does Tea Delgado really die?

• Members

Someone on the ABC boards posted an article from SID saying that FL is out and the character of Tea Delgado will die. I thought I read spoilers that she lives.

Anyone know anything please? I think killing off Tea Delgado would be the worst thing ever.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is this what you saw?

I found this on Daytime Dish, so I doubt it's real. If she does die though, a poster on DD said a character would be returning from the dead this fall. I really don't take too much stock in what they say, but if these two are connected then it could be true. But I don't know.

• Members

I read (either on DC or on one of their twitters) that she was suppose to die(this was when they were firing people for budget reasons), but because of the backlash they got over Kish Valentini didn't want to risk anymore backlash and now Tea is going to live.

• Members

I think Eli will just be faking Tea's death... the drugs she's been taking will just slip her into a harmless coma, and after the stuff with Eli ends it will be revealed that he was blackmailing Greg and that Greg reveals she's alive.

The reason Eli wants Tea out of the picture is probably so that Ross can get custody of Danielle (almost positive that was in the switched will that Eli pulled on Tea). But- if they get RH back, and twist the story, they could TOTALLY get away with having Eli working for the REAL Todd (RH), while he's "recovering" from whatever kept him away this long. If done right- it could work. But we'll see.

Archived