OLTL: Does Tea Delgado really die?

• Members

They kinda touched on it- Melinda knew Eli was Bennett Thompson (although they didn't say what else she knew), and was going to "warn" Blair about him (because she apparently knew it was the same person dating her niece). Eli revealed it in one of his little soliloquy's one day. I think they will touch on it again later- I'm sure Kelly or Blair will ask Eli why she had to die. He probably was a patient there with her at one point...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is all very interesting. I can't really figure out if Tea is dying, or if its a hoax on Eli/Greg's part. I've been watching this storyline thinking somehow there will be a cure for Tea, because the rumors of FL leaving really died down. I'm hoping they don't kill off her character.

• Members

I love Tea and hope she makes it through this! It could be a great story if done right. I'll even settle for them bringing her "back from the dead" for November sweeps. As long as I get my Tea back!

I think it has something to do with Eli getting revenge on Tea for taking Dani away from Ross. With Ross coming back he has to have something to do with this. Although not even sure Eli and Ross are brothers anymore if Eli is really Bennett Thompson. :unsure: I'm just confused! :lol:

• Members

I think you just hit the nail on the head. I think the reason this story isn't working for me and the ratings are down is that the whole thing is terribly convoluted and confusing. There are just too many questions out there and to try to explain everything at the end just doesn't work. You can't expect people to follow a bunch of different stories for months only to tie it all together at the end.

Archived