DAYS: Veteran Soap Actress Joins!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After the writing she had the last time? Luza hates veteran actors and GH's history.

This seems like a waste of a talented actress. No one on soaps bothers to hire talent for anything more than a few days now...

• Members

I didnt mind her last return AS much as everyone else. The Skye stalker story was cool...i liked it. Heather's obsession with luke was creepy tho, so i was kind of upset with the payoff of Skye's stalker..

But I definitely think Heather could wreak some havoc in PC now...A very very snall part of me hoped it was her who kidnapped Aiden.

• Members

What story would you expect the writers to tell with Sandy Horton? In a sense, she would be a fresh slate since she has never been a focal point, but she does have ties to the canvas via the Horton family. To be honest, I just don't see where Sandy would fit into the current canvas, which, I guess, is why I wonder what you think should be done with her if she were to return?

• Members

Endless possibilities. Sandy could return to town per request of Alice to take on the task of Chief of Staff to have a part of Tommy legacy in town. She could have demons she have to deal with such as her ex-husband Charles Woods being in town as the DA and he know her big secret. She been out of touch with the family for so long she could even share a past with John Black. Along with starting the new Horton wing to assist with Cancer patients she runs into her father's former fiancee.......Vivian! She could form a close friendship with Justin K. much to Adrienne's dismay. Just form a good backastory and there u have it. Same question can be asked about the return of Jennifer Horton.

Archived