OLTL: recast news

• Members

From SOD twitter:

Billy Warlock (ex-Frankie, DAYS; ex-AJ, GH) has been cast as OLTL's Ross, replacing Michael Lowry who wasn't able to reprise the role.

From SOD.com:

OLTL Casting Shake-Ups

Fresh off a stint at ATWT as Blackthorn, soap vet Billy Warlock (ex-Frankie, DAYS; ex-AJ, GH) has been cast at OLTL as Ross, replacing Michael Lowry, who last played the role in January. Warlock began taping yesterday, July 19, shortly after OLTL learned that Lowry would not be able to reprise the role as planned.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anyone know how long Ross will be around? Just wondering if we're looking at weeks or months here wrapping up this Eli s/l.

And Dani will probably spill the beans about Tea so maybe he'll want to b around, bumping heads with Todd.

• Members

Actually I wonder how long it will be before TSJ ad-libs something about that.

I don't care about Ross, or Eli, I just want all this done soon so we can move on to the next cycle of Blair's an idiot/Todd is a hero/how Tea and her screeching, worthless spawn suffer.

• Members

It was a matter of time before Jean Passanante brought one of her pets to OLTL. Or is it Goutman..the new EP behind all this...enquirering minds want to know.....lol I'm waiting for Julie P. to join the cast as a recast Cassie. Terri Conn as new Jessica.....Liberty as new Natalie...watch it happen!

Archived