GH: TV Guide Interview With Bob Guza

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What is interesting is that after claiming that VM was around for two years, Guza seems to have backed down. Her contract is only for one year, but he is talking to her about staying longer even as he says that he will work her as much as she will let him. LOL! Basically, he is planning to do the same thing that caused her to flee the last time and expects a different result.

There may not be much Brenda/Kristina interaction for a while. Apparently, the actress who plays Kristina tweeted that she won't be working much for a few weeks because of Brenda's story. Yep, Brenda is taking out a lot of supporting actors.

• Members

Oh good gawd, VM is coming back and the throwing under the bus of the other actressesfemale characters has began, deja vue from her last return :lol: I am surprised Guza edidnt throw in Johnny Z as a possible love interest for Brenda (mightve missed it since I didnt read all the interview)

As for VM being a "celebrity" :wacko: I say hardly, she is a popular ex soapstar who is only recognized in primetime by the soap viewers ;)

• Members

Thanks for posting. Claire/Sonny/Brenda actually could be pretty good, IMO. But Sonny would end up with Brenda no matter what. Claire will be pushed into the dust eventually, and I definitely am not looking forward to that. GH will decimate Claire somehow at the end of that road.

• Members
It would keep Dahlia Salem employed, but UGH! :mad: Claire is so much better than this.

I feel like I'm watching an episode of GH on SOAPnet circa 2000 with this music video. Prince blows ass for not letting people upload his music to YouTube.

Maybe they need to keep Claire in-case Vanessa Marcil leaves again. I just don't want them completely destroying Claire's career and her sharp-tongued wit for her to trip over herself for Sonny.

Speak for yourself, please. :)

• Members

To many who didn't watch GH prior to Vanessa's return, Brenda will be a newbie to them.

And I know enough about Claire to at least have my interest piqued. Guza may decide to flesh out her character more, give her a mobster father. Who knows?

And besides, newbies in pairings and triangles has worked before: Reid on ATWT is a perfect recent example of it.

Archived