AMC: Tuesday July 13, 2010

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF is Bianca a terrorist or something? She's on a no fly list that will take weeks to resolve? What a contrived and stupid excuse to keep her in town. They make it sound like she's a threat to bomb a plane or something

On a side note, the new Miranda looks JUST like Gina Gallagher, the old Bianca. Gabby looks like the previous Miranda

Did I hear right? Did Emma say she's never been to NYC? Didnt Annie live there with her and Terry prior to coming to PV? I guess we can chalk that up to her being too young to remember although Ryan was in that scene and would know

• Members

MImo needs to head over to the Chandlers and tell Emma to keep her hands off her boy!

Mimo&AJ are destined to b together!

AMC needs to recast Reese or kill her off! The reasons for her not being in the valley r beyond LAME!

CBL&La Lucci r great together.

Glad Binks told Erica to stop jerking around Jack.

Binks knows Erica so well and knoaws she's gearing up for a romance with Caleb.

• Members

Ugh, I'm just not feeling Caleb/Erica at all. Bianca wouldn't derive amusement out of the prospect of Erica dumping Jack for a man she barely knows.

You aren't alone. There isn't a lick of chemistry between SL/MN and I also have a hard time with the story. I don't believe Erica would look twice at this guy especially after the way she was treated while ill and scared. BTW, I know this is shallow, but seeing Caleb/Jack in a room together has such a stark contrast that I had to laugh out loud. Erica needs a serious eye exam :lol:

Loved Jack bringing the girls back home :wub: He is their hero. I liked the confrontation between he and Caleb too. Lots of good anvils dropping for Jerica fans today, though I know he is going to dump Erica when they come home and take up with the skank Miranda-napper :angry: and it will be Erica who will have to work to get him back this time. That part I'm up for :D

• Members

Mads has no chemistry with Ryan, but oozes chemistry with Frankie.

I like Erica & Caleb. Let Jack have KWAK or someone else ;)

Jack should b nowhere near his Granddaughter;s kidnapper.

Caleb has more chem with Opal than anybody!

I like the Maddie charcter but she just seems dull with Frankie , after Ryan goes back to Meanlee/Kendall Maddie needs to have a fling with Bianca!

Don't see Frankie ever leaving Randi anyway!

• Members

That's Angie's storyline. :lol:

That's funny! :lol:

IMO Maddie has much more chem with Ryan and Binks than Frankie!

Yes. Binks with the 2x4 shoved up her ass. SUCH GREAT CHEMISTRY! :rolleyes:

All we need is mistydoll. <_<

We agree... OMG! WE AGREE!!! ( We agree a lot about GH, but hardly about AMC). RED LETTER DAY!

• Members

I like the Maddie charcter but she just seems dull with Frankie , after Ryan goes back to Meanlee/Kendall Maddie needs to have a fling with Bianca!

Don't see Frankie ever leaving Randi anyway!

That's exactly what I see when she's with Ryan. It's nothing more than a fake and forced relationship that's just a plot-point and has been from the start, JMHO.

This is the soaps so anything can happen.

I like Erica & Caleb. Let Jack have KWAK or someone else ;)

ICA!

:lol: Well I like Caleb ...but Erica can go.

• Members

LMAO I don't see Madison getting preggos w/ anybody, there are enough kids in PV

I do like Ryan/Madison, I just see it as a slow burn SL right now. It's going from dull phases, to walking in circles, to awkward, to nice...and I think it's going to get serious soon. JUST PLEASE NO MORE MARRIAGES FOR RYAN!

Mimo&AJ are destined to b together!

pfffft dry.gif

MiMo

23hvbc5.jpg

vs

Emma

jfzrwx.jpg

Emma, is not impressed.

Archived