AMC: Tuesday July 13, 2010

• Members

LOL, that's a cute picture. They still make those things for little girls' hair?? ^_^ Takes me back to elementary school.

And look at Biancé in that blurred screen cap, if I didn't know better, I'd think that she played a sexy young Erica-type. To whoever said that Miranda looks like Gina Gallagher, I can see that... the hair sells it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought CBL did so great today as Bianca. She really sold how upset and distraught Bianca was during that phone call where the person told her it would be weeks until she could fly to Paris and see her family again. I was looking at her intently and i really felt for her. Great job.

Ugh I wish Reese could have been brought back with the girls, also. But I still have hope that AMC will bring her back. From what I can tell, Bianca and Reese are still happy with each other, and there's been no sign of them being in a fight or at odds with each other. That seems like a good thing. I really want to see Reese back, and AMC continuing to explore their relationship ON-screen.

I wouldn't be surprised though if out of the blue, Reese died somehow in Paris and Bianca will have to deal with it. I REALLY hope not, though.

• Members

ITA. After how terribly Caleb treated her when she was ill, it makes no sense for Erica to have had dreams about him. I would love for Erica to have to win Jack back when all is said and done!

Madison has great chemistry with Ryan and good chemistry in the few scenes she shared with Binks. As for Frankie, none at all!

Yes, he does, and I hope the writers pick up on it and go there! Opal has needed a man for too long now.

That's why I'm surprised some posters have called them forced. Ryan & Madison have been slowly getting to know each other and IMO it's working because they do set off sparks. Seeing him go from Madison to Greenlee at the end just highlighted for me the total lack of chemistry between Rylee that always made them painful to watch.

Archived