Worst Storylines

• Members

AMC- Who Shot Stuart; Deathly Pancakes; The Unabortion; Aiden Kidnapping Kendall; Bianca/Zach/Gabby 2008

DAYS-The "Touch the sky" airlines storyline from 2007. Jett Carver, Jeremy Horton, Stephanie, Nick, Chelsea. Nick marrying China Lee and adopting her kids Artemuis and Demarquette, omg!! Torturous story line, every time I think about that story I cringe. MESS.

I totally disagree!! Loved Lily and Jonathan's romance.....I loved the Lost in New York storyline the most.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC: Most of the baby switch story,The Satin Slayer storyline, Dixie's death by poison pancakes, anything involving Jonathan after they got rid of his brain tumor, the unabortion and Greg Madden buried alive,the Zarf/Zoey story, The Gabrielle/Bianca/Zach/Reese story, Stuarts death, Aidan kidnapping Kendall.

GH:Text message killer, Luke is Ethans father, Robins baby rabies, almost any of Sonny's recent storylines.

• Members

GL had its share of clunkers after Curlee/Demorest left in 1993....

Roger's gas lighting was disgusting

Holly kidnaps the kids of Springfield

Holly and Fletcher's affair

Dinah marries Roger (Carl you make a great point about Bridget's character being sacrificed for the sake of Dinah's, now that I look at it, didn't the show try to copy David/Bridget's friendship with Marcus/Dinah?)

Gilly/Griffin...the definition of contrived.

Anything mobster related after 1999

Reva the Time Traveler

The Garden of Eden story that resulted in the destruction of Ben Reade

Every storyline that included Jeffrey O'Neil

Reva's cancer (It had its highlights, but the story did no justice for cancer victims IMO)

Too many to name after 2007 on GL, from Alan-Michael and Marina, to Beth and Coop, so many horrendous storylines played out in GL's final years.

• Members

DAYS: Garden of eden, Mike and Carrie's affair with the floating bed, the Alien twins

GH: Maxie and Spinelli, anything with Sonny since about 2000, the Drab Four (Carly, Sonny, Courtney, and Jason), Summer of Sleeze, Text Message Killer, Alexis pretending to have DID and thinking she's her dead sister, Alexis dressing up the like the Quartermaine Butler, The Eckerts....Laurelton sucked too, but thats how we got Lucy Coe, so for that alone I really cant say its one of the worst of alltime

AMC: Tad burying Greg Madden alive, Poison Pancakes,

Y&R: ANYTHING involving art/stolen art/art Victoria wants to buy...any of it, Brad is Jewish, Gloria tampers the face cream, anything with Lily and Cane, Phillip is alive

B&B: the resurrection of Taylor

• Members

OLTL-- I echo Cityfan01's thoughts about the Santi storyline. Definitely a low point in OLTL's history. I would also like to nominate the Teen Jessica storyline for consideration. Maybe, just maybe this was the worst piece of dung RC served us poor OLTL viewers.

• Members

I forgot about the "Who Killed Stuart?" storyline and the smugness of Kendall, Zach, and Erica towards Annie and the fact that they were so convinced that she was the one who killed Stuart. I know that those three can be smug but it was totally over the top this time around. It totally killed my Zach and Kendall love.

• Members

I can't knock anything that threw in a force field, a skeleton smoking a cigar, a literal cliffhanger or two including Jennifer giving birth on the side of a cliff, the giant fan sucking John Black towards his doom, and a sword fight. It was silly, but it was a lot of fun and had some imagination. I think Billie even fought ninjas, or was a ninja herself. Fun stuff I thought, but not to be taken seriously.

• Members

God grief. Where to begin?

I'll start with The Guiding Light, which had had a remarkably long stretch of greatness before its descent into the toilet, starting in the early 1980s.

The worst:

--The Dreaming Death

--Jonathan Brooks & The Talking Computer

--Annabelle Sims/The Girl In the Lake/The Ghost In The Attic

--Susan Piper

--Reva The Ghost

--Reva The Amish Amnesiac

--Reva The San Cristobalian Queen

--Reva The Illegal Immigrant Savior

--Reva The Blind

--Reva The Time Traveler

--Reva The Clone

--All Things San Cristocrap

--All Thing Santos

--All Things With Bradley Cole

--Beth Raines, Inexplicable Psycho

--Amanda Spaulding: Alan's "Sister"

--Holly Reade, Nursery Rhyme Stalker

--Maryanne Caruthers

--

• Members

Someone who knows more about that time on the show can answer this better, but:

Evangeline Williamson was a lawyer, she started out as Mitch Laurence's attorney and then became more mainstream. At first she dated RJ but then she began a relationship with John. He also had feelings for Natalie so they broke up. She began dating Cristian. She never dated Todd, I don't believe, but they had feelings for each other, probably more than she had for Cris.

An attack by a white supremacist, something about carbon monoxide or fire or something, left her comatose in 2007.

Archived