AMC: Wednesday June 30, 2010

• Members

:lol: Marissa finally gets that she'll never be as good with the head games as Annie, so now she's gonna try to sex herself up a little more. Krystal thinks she's being ridiculous, tells her, and Marissa throws a tantrum because Annie's winning.

The Caleb stuff is still ringing so falsely for me...I hate, with a passion, insta-relatives that we're supposed to believe have existed all these years that we've never heard anything about, ever, at all, ever. If Palmer *had* occasionally mentioned a nephew in the mountains over the years, then it would work, but... And the contrived relationship with Erica is bugging me.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree re: Caleb.... and Nouri has NO chemistry with anyone.... if this is to be the main event this summer, this will be a long one.

Marissa :lol: even angry she is lifeless. I know some people would hit me for saying this, but if she is willing.... recast with a brunette Alexa Havins.

• Members

she's such a loser. Babe and Krystal were two of the biggest skanks to hit PV. Those two KNEW how to keep a man coming back for more, all while having another on the side. Marissa is so boring, has no sex appeal and so bland that its a wonder how she is related to those two. Now she wants to change up her look bc if you cant beat them, join them? Girl you will never hang with the hot girls

Randi is also lame. I saw more chemistry and fun in Annie's scene with Frankie than Ive seen with him and his lame wife. Maybe Randi and Marissa should be BFF. Randi can teach the librarian how to be a whore and Marissa can teach the hooker how to be more of a lady

LMAO when AJ saw Marissa. "Mommy, what are you doing? Im scared"

No Ive suggested this in the past. Alexa is 7 months pregnant so that wont work now, but Id love to have her back after she gives birth. Have Marissa get in an accident that leaves her disfigured and when the bandages come off her face, its Alexa's face

• Members

LOL, I'd rather just a tradition "The role of Marissa is now being played by...."

If we must have the character of Marissa, at least find someone who can act and have chemistry with her opposite performers. Allen has neither.

• Members

Marissa came across as so pathetic today and it was hilarious!

I could have bought Caleb if he were a relative Palmer had learned about in the last few years offscreen. It would have made more sense than Opal suddenly recalling Palmer mentioning him. I still want to know how he's related to Dixie, etc. I guess since Bess was established as Palmer's only sibling, he has to be her son.

It's not mean cause it's true. :lol:

Annie/JR were the best part of the episode for me. I can't wait for her to prove him wrong about overcoming his temptation!

Archived