AMC - Tuesday June 22, 2010

• Members

Can you guess who? Greenlee, JR, Bianca, Madison, David, Annie? It was a good one...lol

Can they make Madison bi? I thought she had some interesting chemistry with Bianca

amc0622101.jpg

amc0622102.jpg

amc0622103.jpg

amc0622104.jpg

Bianca: "I think I'll stick around and I also think Im gonig to make a huge scene tonight"

amc0622105.jpg

And with that, David drugs her

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marissa's devious cliffhanging "scheme" was figured out in under two minutes by Krystal and completely fizzled out before JR even got there. Maybe she should have offered AJ a candy bar to make him act like he was more hurt than he really was.

Scott standing up to Ryan kinda had me reaching for my smelling salts.

• Members

IA. It is NONE of Ryans business what Annie was doing. She was late and she ended up getting there. He needed to STFU

Marissa was so lame. She tried to get JR excited when she told him she was ready to sleep in the same bed as him. He didnt look all that thrill and she probably meant it literally as in they'd occupy the same space but no sex

• Members

David a nasty little reptile. Drugging people is nothing to him even after what he did to Adam, which led to Stuart's death. David serves no purpose, and in case I have not said this before, he's an expired "who dunnit".

David should have been murdered long ago!

ANDREA

• Members

Awww, she's just too good to be so bad...

Which is why I say they need to get a DNA test done on this girl. For a product of a baby stealing, blow job giving whore and a evil man who "drugged a boatload of people," she utterly fails to impress.

• Members

Its definetly not unheard of a woman to have twins by different men. Considering what a slut she was back in the day, I wouldnt be surprised if Krystall was with more than one guy that night she was wtih David. She was so drunk, that she barely even realized it was him.

Archived