AMC - Tuesday June 22, 2010

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL @ Ryan trying to reassure Madison that he was a good man, saying that he is so nice that when he sees an ant in his house, he picks it up and goes down the elevator and sets it free instead of stepping on it, WTH?? Did anyone catch that?? Dumb rolleyes.gif

Go Madison!!! I love her loyalty to Erica (where was this a couple months ago when she took Greenlee's side in the Fusion war??), awesome scenes between her and Erica. I like this charatcer a lot, she fits in well with everyone else on the cast. Also am loving nuBianca.

• Members

David is deadtome. I hated him when he drugged people before and when he helped keep Miranda away from Bianca, but now drugging her for the SECOND TIME, and doing so to help his wife keep a company, is the last straw for me. It's time for a "Who Killed David Hayward" Storyline. :D

JR and Annie are hot but I'm getting bored with the same thing over and over now.

Why can't Marissa leave town? She annoys me so much that I can't watch her anymore.

I hate that outfit Erica is wearing. I liked her interaction with Emma.

Jerica :wub:

Loved Jack and Greens confrontation. I know people are mad at Jack because he turned on her, but she deserves it for this one, IMO. He has always made excuses for her and took her side over Erica's, but she went to far and she deserves his anger and disappointment. I'm sure they will make up eventually, but right now I don't want them too. WW/RB rocked in those scenes.

I despise David :mad:

Madison/Erica were good but how can that leg infection allow Erica to wear heels and how come she isn't even limping? :blink: Stupid writing.

Loving NuBianca and her interaction with Erica, Jackson, and Greenlee so far. I love this version because she is tougher and she won't soften towards that pig David. I hope this new version severs their relationship for good especially since he drugged her. Oh and btw, you would think she'd be smart enough NEVER to leave a drink around when he is nearby and NEVER take it from his hand and actually drink it. DUH :o

• Members

Overall, the show's been really good lately.

I love how Jack has turned against Greenlee. Imo, it never made sense for him to accept her so easily as his daughter in the first place.

I also thought it was stupid that Erica's walking without even a limp. The concept of her crashing Greenlee's party is good, but the execution is off (I'm blaming the director).

Madison and NuBianca have both fit in well with the established cast. Not sure if I'd want them paired as a couple after their one scene so far, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility for Madison to be bi. Right now, I'm still enjoying her with Ryan. I'm glad they addressed his anger issues, even if he did make that lame joke about not even killing ants (for that I do blame the scriptwriter).

Can't wait to see Erica square off against Greenlee today!

• Members

I don't know who this "person" pretending to be David Hayward is, but he can leave. That made me sick beyond belief. And that it's Bianca of all people, it's even more disgusting. Blech.

Erica and/or Bianca have been a part of all his "redemption's" and have always (at least until this BS) been his off limits people. The few people in the world he wouldn't hurt. That's all gone to hell. And now AMC has gone and screwed up his relationship with Greenlee. The guy is going to lose the three people who have always been used to pull on his heart strings, and for what? He's going to lose the girl, we all know it, even if we don't want to believe it. *sigh*

• Members

The show does not have a villian now. Just a joke of a character masquerading as a villian who can't leave quick enough. Adios Vincent! Hope David's decapitated (forget you ever saw Soapdish) or all of his organs fall out. Anything to keep this vile bastard from coming back from the dead.

ANDREA

Archived