Actor Exits OLTL !

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And the sad reality is, the show doesn't seem to mind cramming more newbies onto the scene while characters we have history with are off sittin' at the bus stop suckin' on a lollipop. They're getting a check and it's not like there's a lot of work out there to be had anyway, but the golden handcuffs have got to be frustrating at least sometimes.

• Members

Ugh, even though it would have led to Tika Sumpter exiting I wanted David Fumero to go, as well as Brandon Buddy. I was hoping it would free up some money for these fools to FINALLY bring Dan Gauthier back as Kevin and a recast Joey.

UGH! <_<

• Members

There's NO reason Fumero's exit should automatically mean Sumpter's. All the writers would need to do is write for her. She works at the police station that means she crosses paths with Bo, Nora and John. The fact that the show hasn't seen fit to do anything with those connections while they practically pull muscles pushing other characters to the forefront...well lets just say I'm not suprised nor am I fooled.

• Members

I never said it would, I said probably (well not in my other post, but I did in the David Fumero thread.) They are never going to write for Layla, so I'd rather they give her a happy ending with Cris, then have her linger around as the token black girl who props Gigi, Jessica, and Natalie when need be.

Im still mad they didnt have Layla and Brody hookup during the Teen Jess story. :(

• Members

I'm sorry. My anger is/wasn't directed at you. It;s just that TS has been treated so unfairly and her own fans seem more interested in playing nice with TIIC than fighting for her. They just seem too prepared to accept her leaving with Cris. But, again, that wasn't directed at you. I apologize.

Archived