Actor Exits OLTL !

• Members

My link

bb twitter page

Brandon Buddy just tweeted that he has decided not to re-sign with ABC Daytime's One Life to Live.

The character, Cole Thornhart, has been on an emotional roller coaster with drug abuse, fathering a child at a young age, even has been in prison. I then realize that this is a soap opera...who hasn't done those things!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. I bet he won't be recast and Marty won't be far behind. There's no shortage of guys for Starr in LLanview. Could he get caught up in the car parts ( :rolleyes: ) mess and meet a traqgic end by the end of summer? :( Grief-stricken Marty leaves town?

• Members

I agree. His weight wasn't even something I've ever noticed.

Still, I am over the moon about this news and I'm even happier that it was BB who decided to leave. Now my joy doesn't have to be mixed with sorrow for someone losing their job. BB seems like a nice guy, but Cole was not an interesting character and I hate Cole/Starr and their annoying teenage love story. Time to move Starr on to a more interesting story (I hope).

• Members

Aww, this is sad. Brandon has really grown in the role as of late. I wish him all the best. I personally hope they recast Cole. He's an important character and I don't want to be forced with Starr and James, chemistry or not. I hope Haskell won't leave, either. :(

Archived