Actor Exits OLTL !

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um, HUGE update: I don't think Buddy is leaving! He deleted the "I'm leaving the show" posts and said the following:

"Had a hacker.Doing everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen again. I'm sorry for upsetting everyone,what they said wasn't true."

"i love you guys. I want you guys to be happy, i'm really sorry this happened."

• Members

When someone posted the link a few days ago I noticed that he didn't tweet all that often. I'm not on Twitter so I don't know how it works but if he wasn't checking on it often I guess he could have been more susceptible to being hacked and not noticing that his fans were blowing up his page.

And I find it weird that it took someone in the soap world until late Tuesday night to find this out and rectify it.

• Members

I'm just confused as to why this wasn't addressed by the network several days ago, or by the producers. Unless they were hoping he would leave so a dark-haired underwear model with a melting face might get cast as the third Ford brother.

• Members

You are exactly right. I am not on Twitter personally, however I do try to keep up with the OLTL SON Twitter page, and I haven't been on that thing in at least a month (I keep forgetting to update it, lol), and so anyone could hack into it and post something, and I wouldn't notice it for awhile. And you're right, Brandon doesn't appear to check/post on his Twitter page all that often, so I could see where he might not notice something like that for a few days.

• Members

Right, exactly, it's just weird that NO one (" " :rolleyes: ) from his show saw this thread here at SON or any other site and tried to contact you all. Weird. What if he drunk tweeted, caught hell, and is now doing dammage control? :lol:

• Members

LOL. True...and it could be worse, he could have followed his co-star Farah Fath's example. :P

And I know what you mean, but I think a lot of it had to do with the timing of it all, since the post first appeared on his Twitter page late on a Friday evening.

Archived