OLTL: Discussion for the week June 14

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sometimes I just cannot help but enjoy the David schtick. :P Matthew is a good straight man, they work well together. BTW, where are they? Did Nora buy that apartment when she got kicked out of the mansion?

So is there more to this than meets the eye? Did the guy who beat the tar outta Ford mistake him for James? :unsure: Or, maybe not mistake him but beat him on gp being James' brother?

And wow, that dude with the painted on abs who refuses to breath just finding that case in the woods, this is getting so Scooby-Doo. Welcome to summer teen storyline...

• Members

First episode of OLTL that I've seen in quite some time, and it doesn't seem all that bad.

David and Matthew are all kinds of awesome. I wonder now, since Dani and Matthew are over, they'll pair him with Destiny?

What? Kelly is on this show, and she's interacting with someone other than Todd and John? I must be dreaming this.

• Members

Nuh-uh, Destiny's got her own man now and I dont want them screwing that up to throw her at Matthew who didn't even want her after he met Dani. <_<

Matthew: "I guess karma is a bit..."

David: "No it isn't and neither are you"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Could they be forcing Dani and Nate harder? LOL

• Members

When Kelly first came on the show in 1995, they had her befriend Jessica to try to make viewers like her. As soon as Kelly was bumped up to the main heroine role a few years later, they started to drop her friendship with Jessica.

• Members

And Kelly was a big influence on Jessica, she adopted Kelly's punkish fun girl style in an effort to break from her WASP Princess bubble. There was a minute there where Jessica was an angry teen, first the Viki/Sloan mess then general teen angst. She was really pissy to Viki some days. See, of all that I could have bought with this most recent s/l, but she was never some goofy Disney channel teen a-tall.

BTW, did reGressica ever mention Sloan?

Archived